Spam for a Good Product

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
jhnnythndr

Re: Spam for a Good Product

Post by jhnnythndr » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 am

Yeah.

Fuck Alaska. Stoopid frozen incestous motherfuckers. Literally.

Hmm.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

MossyOak

Post by MossyOak » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 am

What ever happened to this thread? It was going so well.
Μολὼν λαβέ

The_Fuk

Post by The_Fuk » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:56 am

Not that I need this kind of safety net, but some of ya'll youngins just might.

Link: http://www.paddlinginstructor.com/gear/ ... -4376.html

The_Fuk
Guy's been here an hour and he's already bustin on the cracked cunt.... I like him.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Umm. Thanks guys, and everything, but you'll note it is FALL. this thread is

1) a winter thread
2) not necessarily a place for the masses to throw out ideez, though commentary and exchange of experiences with spammed products is welcome.
C) feel free to submit ideas to Lando, for his consideration, and evaluation , if they are a good product they will likely be pitched when the thread comes back. Which will be wintertime. You will note that all products in this thread have been tests extensively by Lando, me or both of us. Or guest host blumpkin.

6) if you haven't properly outfitted yourself this year, take heed to this thread this winter and secure the items you lack and familiarize yourself with there use, so as to be prepared next spring when it gets hot and heavy.

7) Lando and myself thank you all for your continues interest in this public service, and welcome any ideez for improves it. Thanks.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Hey hey hey!! It's that time again kiddies.

Here's the deal. I'm going to be bringing you a very special Christmas edition of spam for a good product featuring 12 items. One for each of the 12 days of Christmas.

Submissions are welcome. Pm them to me, I'll review and consider them. And we shall see. Londa is EXCEEDINGLY fucking busy at work for the time being. So please leave him the fuxk alone about this. He will return when we start our regular schedule after the new year.

Again this is a special holiday event, 12 items for the 12 days of christmas, and bit do I have some good stufff in store for you.

Happy holidays you pack of bastards.

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 pm

I thought we only had 1 day for christmas...
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 pm

if it is 12 days, don't fucking tell my kid!!!!!!
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Let me know if you need me to fill in any meat slots.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 pm

tailchaser wrote:I thought we only had 1 day for christmas...
Lime the song dude. Lime the song.

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:10 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:
tailchaser wrote:I thought we only had 1 day for christmas...
Lime the song dude. Lime the song.
I don't lime country music.

what?

Willi

Post by Willi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:28 pm

jhnnythndr wrote: Submissions are welcome. Pm them to me, I'll review and consider them. And we shall see. Londa is EXCEEDINGLY fucking busy at work for the time being.
How did you somehow get in charge around here?

Willi

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Willi wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote: Submissions are welcome. Pm them to me, I'll review and consider them. And we shall see. Londa is EXCEEDINGLY fucking busy at work for the time being.
How did you somehow get in charge around here?

Willi

Well. I suppose you could scroll back to pg1 and read the thread to see how it developed- that of course wouldn't reveal all the behind the scenes communication between Lando and I, nor would it make entirely clear the amount of time and discussion is involved in picking products to go here- but in a general since it might shed some light on things.

Additionally Jed and rfa each have/ had some interesting threads in the "classified section" which I won't bother inserting a link to here, but which both contain some interesting reading- which may further address your concerns.

Then there are myriad hijackings in lieu of pm, which a review of my actual posts will be neccesary to follow, as I no longer have any real accountability of the actual proceedings.

Should you have any further questions at the end of your investigation, you may feel free to pm me regarding the matter, and I will at the very least review for merit your questions- and based on the findings either answer or ignore them.

I hope this helps.