Spam for a Good Product

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Willi

Re: Spam for a Good Product

Post by Willi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:13 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:
Should you have any further questions at the end of your investigation, you may feel free to pm me regarding the matter, and I will at the very least review for merit your questions- and based on the findings either answer or ignore them.

I hope this helps.

That's quite generous of you, your eminence!!

But I still don't see how any of this makes you in charge of a PUBLIC forum. Do you think that the assifieds are Bandito light or something?

Willi

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:27 pm

In charge.

Jesus. You people fucking kill me. In charge? Hahahahahaha

it must be getting cold down there huh? I feel you man. It was freezing here for a while but its warmed up to workable levels now. Low to mid 20s.

Take a deep breath. Now. Ask yourself, you can look in the mirror and say it out loud if you like, it may help-

Ask yourself. "willi, is Thndr in charge?"

Try to keep a strait face while performing this exercise. That will help lend the proper air of gravity to the proceedings. Please- by all means report back with your findings. Oh, also I found some tiny hooks, if you like I'll send them to you and you can make midges out of them or something.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Willi

Post by Willi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Sure, on the hooks. I like midges.

Willi

Willi

Post by Willi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:38 pm

haoba963 wrote:i know that it is good product,many people like it,7" Eken M009S 800MHz 720p Quality Android 2.2
it only needs USD$ 59.99 on the Christmas,so i want to buy it as gift which send my children.http://dig.la/aEd

Guess you forgot to tell this guy to check with you first!! :lol:

Willi

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Willi wrote:
haoba963 wrote:i know that it is good product,many people like it,7" Eken M009S 800MHz 720p Quality Android 2.2
it only needs USD$ 59.99 on the Christmas,so i want to buy it as gift which send my children.http://dig.la/aEd

Guess you forgot to tell this guy to check with you first!! :lol:

Willi

See. This is all soooo unproductive. This is how any threads that have a little blue "willi" under the title get spammed up with all kinds of shit. Pictures of bigger fish, more pristine wilderness, campfire hijinks, etc etc etc.

And then we are all left wondering, whats the big deal man? It's a public forum right? Or, and this is crazy coming from me- we can understand that certain things should just be allowed to exist for what they are, or were meant to be.

That said - perhaps I shouldn't have directly referenced Christmas. Jews and Muslims like spam too. Wait- do they? Oh well whatever.

Willi, can you do me a favor? Be the color announcer on the spam thread this winter- its starting to be a drag already.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Willi

Post by Willi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:
And then we are all left wondering, whats the big deal man? It's a public forum right? Or, and this is crazy coming from me- we can understand that certain things should just be allowed to exist for what they are, or were meant to be.
It is a bit odd coming from you, considering the rebel image you try and portray.
jhnnythndr wrote: Willi, can you do me a favor? Be the color announcer on the spam thread this winter- its starting to be a drag already.
I think I'm more of a black and white guy.

Willi

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Just however you want to do it. Sort it out with Lando.

We usually shoot for 9 mtn time, lando's schedule and all. We have the first few items sorted out, Lando will fill you in.

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:40 pm

ask and ye shall receive
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

locogringo

Post by locogringo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Hm. I can see it. Spammers are getting smarter.
Fire Sparkle Flint Firestone Striker and Steel with Opener & Sawtooth

jessnuts

Post by jessnuts » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:59 pm

i fucking hate getting sick. it's just annoying. public transportation to and from any fishing is a great way to catch the infamous common cold. enter Cold Eeze:
use them as soon as you start getting that itchy throat or if you're already stuffed up. a couple weeks ago, the late nights, early mornings and flights caught up to me. going through 6 or 8 of these a day, even combined with little sleep, copious amounts of beer and brown water, smokeless tobacco and other smoke kept me free of the sickness i was expecting. they taste a little funny, but shit, they work.
:cool
The River is Why.

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

even combined with little sleep, copious amounts of beer and brown water, smokeless tobacco and other smoke kept me free of the sickness i was expecting. they taste a little funny, but shit, they work.
I find copious amounts of brown water allows my body to be a poor host and the shit just goes away !!

fishpimp

Post by fishpimp » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:45 pm

If yer wondering what to do with yer old Medalist fly reels.... ONE PFOOT IS BACK IN BIDNESS, BAYBAY! I'd kinda given up them ever opening back up so I am a little behind the times but, yes, you can now get some of the pretty parts to upgrade yer Pflueger.
https://www.onepfoot.com/Home.php :Roll Eyes
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman