Spam for a Good Product

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
JustTheTippet

Re: Spam for a Good Product

Post by JustTheTippet » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 pm

That's great news. I've got 3 pimped out Medalists with everything but the circular line guards. Love those old reels and One-Pfoot makes some awesome stuff.

fatman

Post by fatman » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 pm

glad to hear everything is back to normal :cool
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

fishpimp

Post by fishpimp » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Somewhere here I saw a pic of a tin fly box that the owner had with a magnet on the bottom. Walking down the hall a minute ago I see the pharmacist playing with these tins. I bought 2 from her. Here's the site to make yet minimalist fly box for cheap:
http://www.specialtybottle.com/
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman

Lando

Post by Lando » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 pm

.70 cents? Perfect! Nice find, Pimp!
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

ultimate12

Post by ultimate12 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Bumping an old thread and giving kudos to some of Mitch's people. About nine years ago in my search for a good pair of polarized sunglasses I decided on a pair from an Austrian companly, Spotters Shades. They were a little more expensive than my next choice, but I was sold by their glass photochromic lenses that got just as dark but substantially lighter than any of the competion. I figured that may help in the deep dark woods where my favorite bluelines were. The glasses have been awesome! More comfortable and durable than anything else I'd worn before or since. I wore them for a long time as my regular sunglasses but a few years ago bought another pair since I didn't want to lose or break them and have to replace them.

Recently while shooting clays I broke one of the arms at the temple. My own fault there but I wondered if I would be able to get them fixed as they're not exactly common here. But after a few pleasant emails with the company I ordered a new arm and replacement nosepads. 1 1/2 weeks later I receive 2 new arms, 4 new nose pads and 2 replacement screws for the reasonable sum of $25 dollars (US), including freight.

They haven't allowed me to run faster or jump higher, but a great product and stellar service. I'm convinced that some of those Austrians are not a bad lot.
Spotters.jpg
Spotters.jpg (181.77 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Cheers, Mitch!
"She can't help that she's ugly......but she coulda stayed home."
Dad

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

^

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:23 am

Pagannoya River Salt jacket - this one got a yes when it finally rained hard.
pro deal recommended
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

Adams

Post by Adams » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:54 pm

I miss this thread.
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:17 am

Rio Streamer line the Kelly Galloup developed stuff. If you are launching heavies on a single hander, this is the line to have . i love it when glass flexes all the way to the cork. Rollcasts, pockets , throw the whole damn line. hard to believe someone listened to anyone besides the lefty dude.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

fat tire

Post by fat tire » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi Lando.....
Dirty Steve, "You're a red ass Mexican greaser, you do it with your horse. Mexican greaser!
Chavez, "Come here, you little white chicken shit."

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi Fattie. I lost our bet and will post up the goods soon. I'm off to shop for a had and shirt.

(fucking Pokes D is horrid)
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

fat tire

Post by fat tire » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:08 pm

I am anxiously waiting to insult you for appx. 363 consecutive days.
Dirty Steve, "You're a red ass Mexican greaser, you do it with your horse. Mexican greaser!
Chavez, "Come here, you little white chicken shit."