This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Lando
Please don't taint this thread with your child-like behavior.
By Hogleg
BigTimber wrote:
Ramcatt wrote:have em
love em
X2
X3 -when you sell your rig the carpet is cherry. Great for drinking and driving too, they will contain the spill of an entire adult beverage.
By jhnnythndr
Ok. Good morning drakians! Hows everyone doing this morning? Alright. Listen if your anything like me, and I bet a number o you are, then your legs are covered with nasty itchy elf bites. And they are aggravating! I've tried it all, burning insence and mosquito coil won't keep the troublesome little fair folk away. Lights in your camp only serve to attract them. And you know what- I've noticed that the more weed and blo I drop or spill on the ground in my campsight the worse it gets. Same goes for booze! That's right keeping a clean And well ordered camp is about the only way I've found to keep those bothersome little elves and fairies at bay.

And here to tell us just how he's able to keep his camp comfortable and orderly is my good friend Lando, and I think he has an offer that not many of us will be able to refuse! So let's go ahead and give a big Drakian welcome to the man who brought us husky liners- Come on out Lando and show us what you've brought us today!
By Lando
Today we have the Canyon El Grande Table by Travelchair. This is a wonderful addition to any drift boat............stream-side lunches, poker, or late night drinking games. It is light weight yet sturdy.

Pick one up today.

http://www.amazon.com/Travelchair-Canyo ... B0016LNNV0
By steelrain202
Amazing! I cant believe it! :cool
By nfishl
jhnnythndr wrote:Ok. Good morning drakians! Hows everyone doing this morning? Alright. Listen if your anything like me, and I bet a number o you are, then your legs are covered with nasty itchy elf bites. And they are aggravating! I've tried it all, burning insence and mosquito coil won't keep the troublesome little fair folk away. Lights in your camp only serve to attract them. And you know what- I've noticed that the more weed and blo I drop or spill on the ground in my campsight the worse it gets. Same goes for booze! That's right keeping a clean And well ordered camp is about the only way I've found to keep those bothersome little elves and fairies at bay.

And here to tell us just how he's able to keep his camp comfortable and orderly is my good friend Lando, and I think he has an offer that not many of us will be able to refuse! So let's go ahead and give a big Drakian welcome to the man who brought us husky liners- Come on out Lando and show us what you've brought us today!
Billy Mays approves.

By jhnnythndr
Lando wrote:Today we have the Canyon El Grande Table by Travelchair. This is a wonderful addition to any drift boat............stream-side lunches, poker, or late night drinking games. It is light weight yet sturdy.

Pick one up today.

http://www.amazon.com/Travelchair-Canyo ... B0016LNNV0
Oh very nice indeed. Tell us Lando- when did you first discover the need for a table like this on fishing trip? And how did you find out about this one
By Lando
I used to use the beer cooler for a table on fishing trips until I saw the Drake's own KP pull out a table and whip up a wonderful shore-lunch that included (but not limited to) bear bratwurst. With the table, KP was able to prep up a 7 course meal in no time. It was then that I decided that I too needed a table. I researched different products but I pulled the trigger on this table because of its size. You can get the smaller versions, but for the crew that is usually in my boat I opted for the larger product.
By steelhound
good tag team boys
By jhnnythndr
When nich let me know about his post it gave me the opportunity to wander around my apartment taking drunken cellphone pics of the disarray which is rampant there. This decent into the mouth of chaos was as disturbing as it was enlightening. And I saw the turmoil for what it was. I was spiritually bereft brothers and sisters. A broken man. A wayward and backsliding man. A ship adrift with no rudder. And I cried out in sorrow from the darkest depths of my turmoil. But there was a light at the end of that tunnel brothers and sisters. My dear friend Lando reached out to me and pulled me from the quagmire. And I asked him- brother Lando what is it you have? What makes you different? And he shared with me brothers and sisters shared with me the secret of his spitual peace and order- right there jumping on his trampoline- and I was saved. And now here with me today is Lando my closest friend and spiritual mentor to share with you the good news brothers and sisters.
By Lando
Well Mr. Thndr, I think that I have just the product for you. Today I would like to share with everyone the Cliff's Super Day's Worth fly box. This is a wonderful product-meat, midges AND mayflies! All in the same box? No Way!

Yep, the Super Day's Worth is perfect for a minimalist.

Plus, this is a product from the great state of Wyoming. Go Pokes!

http://www.cliffoutdoors.com/index.php? ... super-days

There has to be a reason this product won the Ka-Ching award at this years Fly Fishing Retailer World Trade Expo.
By steelrain202
Itll hold a cornucopia of flies. What more would a guy need?

You have a gift for making fun of yourself as you […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Shucked Up Snowshoe Emerger (variation) http[…]

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49909295692_1[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine