This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jhnnythndr
I really enjoy turning noobs onto the finer aspects of the sport. Of course you all know of my volunteer work with retards. Donor was that inbound myself taking lefty and okeefe on a combined elk hunt/ high country cut throat expedition. It was ok. I mean it was on a volunteer basis donut counted against my community service. Lots of complaining though. Brian kept wanting me to show him how to properly compose shots and tie a palomar knot. Lefty wanted us to find fish that weren't so spooky. The usual routine you guys all understand. But what else was the cold, and the miles we put on. Those two constantly griping a out how there dogs were barking. You'd think those bastards hadn't ever had cold feet and done an 8 mile day with a pack before. Guess that's what you get for wearing fucking nikes on a real live expedition. I just like to say Lando really squared me away on this one.
By Lando
He should have had a pair of these..................

http://www.columbia.com/Men%27s-Bugaboo ... lt,pd.html

Light weight, sturdy, rugged, tall, warm, and a great tread. Chasing elk and deer in the hills of Wyoming can be rough and these boots have handled everything without a problem. For $130, you can't go wrong. So if you are an outdoorsman in need of some warm winter boots, look at the Columbia Bugaboot.
By steelrain202
Wish I could have seen this yesterday, I just dropped some coin on some Vasques DAMN!
By jhnnythndr
I tell you. I have almost as much money tied up in tattoos as I do flyrods. And that's with buddies doing them for me. Not to mention all that time in a chair getting buzzed. That said- proper care is very important to me. I want this ink to last as long as possible. I was talking to Lando telling him my concerns and asking if he might have any ideas for proper tattoo care. And as per usual- the man doesn't disappoint. I got hi
Here now with a special one time offer for all you tattooed or soon to be tattooed drakians. Lando why don't you tell us what you have today?
By Lando
Folks,

Today I have a product that I can proudly back. H2Ocean Tattoo Aftercream is the best after care product I have tried. A and D? No. Bacitracin? Shit no.......too messy. Baby lotion? Hell no......................H2Ocean goes on light and clean and doesn't leave you smelling like some shitty Valentine's Day gift.

Check it out-or at least go to their site and look at some of their models. Yummy.

http://www.h2oceanstore.com/H2Ocean-Tat ... oz_tac.htm

I think I may have to order a 2011 calendar today.
By slavetotheflyrod
This is my new favorite thread :cheer :cheer :cheer

Keep it coming fellas :cool
By steelrain202
FInally a product to keep my ink looking fresh
By Pancho Rancho
Thank you for taking my question. Long time listener, first time caller. Ok so there I am with the most retarded bonefish in the western hemisphere 15 feet in front of me eating sand or mud or sticks or whatever and the damn thing actually eats my fly. I got a shit pot full of line piled at my feet....for a milisecond. It burns at half moon shape on to my line finger that was the coolest looking thing you ever saw. I was so proud I showed it to everybody on the island of the retard bones (all 10 people). I got no tats but I'm thinking that I'd like to put one on the inside of my finger in the shape of the line burn. Possible? I heard colors on the inside of fingers fade quickly. Will the cream stop the fade?
By jhnnythndr
Excellent question. Very glad you asked. Tattoos on the hands have a hard life to be sure. The key to longterm enjoyment of hand tattoos is to take the time off to allow proper healing. This is crucial. Once properly applied and possibly touched up and healed make sure to utilize sunscreen when longterm exposure to intense sunlight is expected. Otherwise applications of h20cean daily or several times a week will keep your hard used hand and fingers tattoos blinging for years.

Lando anything to add? Next caller please
By Lenny
this

plus this

pour into this

trust me on this one ladies.
By Lando
jhnnythndr wrote:
Lando anything to add?
I would just get a tat of the bone someplace. But if you do something on your hand, take care of it. This product will help with that.
By jhnnythndr
I grow a great mustache. I mean a mustache that wod make Tom sellik proud. But the beard? Every winter it's the same old story. I try to grow my winter beard and it comes in ok as side burns and chin but it's patchy as he'll on the sides and eventually I vet frustrated and decide to get rid of the fucking mess. Now there's a dilemma. Clippers work ok for the heavy lifting but then I still have to deal with the actual shaving.

Chapped raw face? Nicks, cuts, bumps? All a thing of the past. Skin care is ever so important- especially for 30 something dudes who want to bang 18-20 year old chicks for "just a couple more years". There's a difference between ruggedly handsome and weather beaten hobo...

Lando why don't you take some time and tell these folks a little about the miracle product your offering today!

I just bought enough to last the year, and got my brother a sample as a gift. I don't think you'll find a better deal anywhere than what Lando has put together today with his "drakeian special"
Friday Cheer Through Pics

I have no idea what season it is. 05-14-20-5181[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Hi-vis Spinner II https://live.s[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine