This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Lando
How can we hope to compete with CSU in recruiting speed with our State's current drug laws?
By fat tire
Very true. I expect a continued increase in the talent at CSU. I mean what blue chip recruit doesn't want to come play at Sonny Lubick Field stoned to the begegious?
By ironman
Steiner makes some awesome equipment. 1 minute, you are mowing, the next minute you can be removing waist high heart attack snow piles from your lane. Brilliant piece.
By Lando
Hey thndr, let me tell you something.

If you haven't gotten that gift for the father-in-law, or even give yourself something you'll actually like this Christmas, check out Keen's Dallas Wellington Boots. You can get steel-toed, soft-toe (shown), or there is even a new style (I don't really like it that well). The boot is waterproof yet breathable, the sole is slip resistant (meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards), and they are quite comfortable.

I stumbled upon these boots one day when I was looking for something to slip on and go tromp through winter's biggest messes. They are good looking, sturdy, and the sole's traction is quite remarkable. I have tried to get them to slip, but they keep resisting, no matter how persistent my attempts. So go ahead and check them out.

http://www.keenfootwear.com/product/sho ... rk%20brown
By Lurgee
Somebody PM jhnnythndr. Can't leave Lando hanging like this
By jhnnythndr
My last 2 pairs of keens were a little disappointing. Soles delaminates from upper almost immediately. I was always gluing them back up.

I have some wolverine welling tons that refuse to die but those keens do have some intrigue, the qc issues were frustrating because the targgee2 mid was my favorite shoe.

Ill be interested to check back in come springtime/break up. Or runoff what have you- to see how they have stood up and also to see how they handle the challenging conditions.
By Redchaser
Lifeproof cases. I've had a lifeproof nuud case for my iPad for a couple of years and it's kept the device safe dry and functional in plenty wet conditions. I am however rough on it and had managed to rip off the plug for The headphone jack, and knock off the charge port door gasket. I called lifeproof to see if I could buy replacement parts. The girl at the call center (which is domestic) told me that they don't sell those parts to consumers. I was about to pop off when she added "but we'd be happy to send you a new case if you cover postage of $4.50. Got it in today. Great product and great service.
By Spicytuna
Dang it!

I just ordered a phone case today but didn't want to throw down that much.

Good to know they stand their stuff.

I will update on my review of the UAG (Urban Armour Gear) phone case.

It boasts Military drop grade so you know its good.
By Redchaser
Spicytuna wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:13 pm Dang it!

I just ordered a phone case today but didn't want to throw down that much.

Good to know they stand their stuff.

I will update on my review of the UAG (Urban Armour Gear) phone case.

It boasts Military drop grade so you know its good.
I really like the nuud case because there's nothing over your screen to interfere with the sensitivity of touch. Mine has taken massive amounts of salt spray with no issues whatsoever.
By Mangina
Redchaser wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:04 pm Lifeproof cases. I've had a lifeproof nuud case for my iPad for a couple of years and it's kept the device safe dry and functional in plenty wet conditions. I am however rough on it and had managed to rip off the plug for The headphone jack, and knock off the charge port door gasket. I called lifeproof to see if I could buy replacement parts. The girl at the call center (which is domestic) told me that they don't sell those parts to consumers. I was about to pop off when she added "but we'd be happy to send you a new case if you cover postage of $4.50. Got it in today. Great product and great service.

Red

In my opinion, they really are poorly made. Great for waterproof needs (initially), impact resistance, etc.

Problem I've found is the rubber/plastic they use is shit. It peels simply putting it in and pulling it out of your pocket. When it does, I question the waterproof protection.

Now

That being said, I've sent two back. Replacements within the week were sent to me.

If you don't mind the extra bulk, their "mophie" case is damn fine (still the rubber peeling issues though)
By austrotard
Redchaser wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:04 pm I was about to pop off
hmmm. I don't see how farting would've made the situation any better but whatever.

oh, and I'm never asking to borrow your phone.

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine