This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By I.F.P...
Nemo,
Sorry to hear about your loss. Been there before and know the pain you are feeling. Give it time and go pick up a new pup, won't be the same but will be different in some wonderful ways.
By Sugarbush
Sorry for your loss.

Trask had a great, long run, and that makes this time even more difficult.

He will be missed, but not forgotten.
By Ajax
I'm so sorry, Tom. A while back we had to say goodbye to our pup Murphy.

At the time, a friend steered me onto this quote from Eugene O'Neill. It helped us... hope it does the same for you.

"One last word of farewell, Dear Master. Whenever you visit my grave, say to yourselves with regret but also with happiness in your hearts at the remembrance of my long happy life with you: "Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved." No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you, and not all the power of death can keep my spirit from wagging a grateful tail."
By midstream
I know how it feels, sorry man. Looks like he had a good life, remember the good times.
By Black Dog
Hell Tom, that's terrible news. I hope Trask went peacefully. A sip will be poured tonight for you and Trask.
By DuckFarts
Tom, so sorry for your loss...I'll be passing out extra biscuts tonight for Trask.
By Lenny
Many sips shall be poured tonight.
By CarpeTructa
After reading through the previous seven pages I sat back in my chair and looked out the window - but I wasn't really seeing anything except in my mind's eye. I'm watching my late Australian Shepherd, Nuzzle, jump the fence - again and in spite of my shouts - and start swimming in the neighbor's pool - again. And that's just the start of a flood of good memories that are often triggered by the news of the passing of another good dog somewhere, known and unknown. The pain is still there; she died in the backseat as I raced like a madman down the highways from our local vet to the closest pet hospital nearly two hours away, but it was too late. It still brings a lump to my throat almost two years later. Both are still with me, the joy of our time together and the pain of her loss, as they will be with you, Tom, and all of us who have lost a beloved dog that has shared so much with us. I feel for you, because it won't get any better, but at least like all of us you will have the joyful memories like the ones in the pictures you shared to balance out the current pain.
By RFA
So sorry Tom. I am fast approaching the day when both of my dogs will move on. I think about it constantly....and am terrified of it.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long. :cool
By KP
...old dogs and children--and watermelon wine.

RIP Trask,

KP

There's fish tautology afoot... Same fish, two nam[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

This is the Star Wars of TRs. so look at pa[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Carnage Pink Pookie Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine