This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Ron Cass
Perhaps the biggest piece of shit on the web. Definately the home of angry, lonely men who have absolutely nothing better to do then trade obscene pics, talks trash and practice the art of douchebaggery. A few facts are listed below:

* the high majority of you don't have a girlfriend, your wife left you a long time ago and took the kids away from you, thank god

* you hold menial jobs, even though some of you may be "professionals" of some type, you are at the bottom of the totem pole

* you spend the majority of your time on the internet, chatting with other "guys" you must like guys, ALOT

* you are the father of a male nurse (think Gaylord Fokker),perhaps your daughter is a lesbian. It's all good, you would be offended if someone pointed this out yet, you talk nasty trash about everyone else. you don't take the same kind of crap back very well, do you?

* you are "The Drake" congratulations but you still rent, NOT own. You live in a rat trap and always very late in paying your bills

* if you were the great fisherman that you claim to be, then you wouldn't be on the net 24/7

* you know who you are, time for a roll call of all here who fit the descriptions listed above
By blue ridge angler
By Easy Skankin
You are a troll.

We are fly fisherman, fly tyers, photographers, artists, and hunters. And damn good ones at that. Collectively some of the most talented individuals in this great country of ours actually.

We drink, smoke, laugh and have fun when we fish.

You are a loser, a nobody

Fuck you,

Skankin
By SOBF
FUCK YOU ASSHOLES SPAMMING US....GTFO.......YOU SUCK
Hope you don't mind if I quote myself....fuck off if you do.....fuck off any way
By West Chester
Ron Cass wrote:Perhaps the biggest piece of shit on the web. Definately the home of angry, lonely men who have absolutely nothing better to do then trade obscene pics, talks trash and practice the art of douchebaggery. A few facts are listed below:

* the high majority of you don't have a girlfriend, your wife left you a long time ago and took the kids away from you, thank god

* you hold menial jobs, even though some of you may be "professionals" of some type, you are at the bottom of the totem pole

* you spend the majority of your time on the internet, chatting with other "guys" you must like guys, ALOT

* you are the father of a male nurse (think Gaylord Fokker),perhaps your daughter is a lesbian. It's all good, you would be offended if someone pointed this out yet, you talk nasty trash about everyone else. you don't take the same kind of crap back very well, do you?

* you are "The Drake" congratulations but you still rent, NOT own. You live in a rat trap and always very late in paying your bills

* if you were the great fisherman that you claim to be, then you wouldn't be on the net 24/7

* you know who you are, time for a roll call of all here who fit the descriptions listed above
By Row vs. Wade
I think I'd pay full price for Ken Pat to video me knocking you the fuck out. I'd pay extra to get him to make me a bunch blu-ray videos of it. After sending one copy to your Mom for Christmas, I'd start a thread on the Drake to sell the rest of them and donate the proceeds to your children's college fund. You see, that's what we do.
By SouthFork
Ron Cass wrote:Perhaps the biggest piece of shit on the web. Definately the home of angry, lonely men who have absolutely nothing better to do then trade obscene pics, talks trash and practice the art of douchebaggery. A few facts are listed below:

I think the new magazine came out and we pissed off a noob.

Yes, I fit the above description to a T.

BTW, Your post really hurt my feelings...... :Roll Eyes (Nicer Drake)
By spanky
You are a real smart mother fucker, pardon me Billy Joe Bad Ass. Take it from someone that kinda did it your way, your pissing up the wrong rope, cowboy. Better re-group before the whole tribe is on your ass. Just freindly advice.

Day three saw me heading out with Ruddy and Willi.[…]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

One of these days id like to experience such an av[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine