the Drake Forums

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ron Cass

the Drake Forums

Post by Ron Cass » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Perhaps the biggest piece of shit on the web. Definately the home of angry, lonely men who have absolutely nothing better to do then trade obscene pics, talks trash and practice the art of douchebaggery. A few facts are listed below:

* the high majority of you don't have a girlfriend, your wife left you a long time ago and took the kids away from you, thank god

* you hold menial jobs, even though some of you may be "professionals" of some type, you are at the bottom of the totem pole

* you spend the majority of your time on the internet, chatting with other "guys" you must like guys, ALOT

* you are the father of a male nurse (think Gaylord Fokker),perhaps your daughter is a lesbian. It's all good, you would be offended if someone pointed this out yet, you talk nasty trash about everyone else. you don't take the same kind of crap back very well, do you?

* you are "The Drake" congratulations but you still rent, NOT own. You live in a rat trap and always very late in paying your bills

* if you were the great fisherman that you claim to be, then you wouldn't be on the net 24/7

* you know who you are, time for a roll call of all here who fit the descriptions listed above

blue ridge angler

Re: the Drake Forums

Post by blue ridge angler » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm

"When you gotta pull a head off a body to be humane, then the plan was flawed." - befuddled

"FTG!" - Everyone

"Is this site related to the beautiful Magazine by the same name?" - Harold Ray

Plow

Post by Plow » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Great intro, you'll fit right in. :cool
Better Reds than dead...

Easy Skankin

Post by Easy Skankin » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 pm

You are a troll.

We are fly fisherman, fly tyers, photographers, artists, and hunters. And damn good ones at that. Collectively some of the most talented individuals in this great country of ours actually.

We drink, smoke, laugh and have fun when we fish.

You are a loser, a nobody

Fuck you,

Skankin
"The funniest thing is that Ive only caught three permit on back casts" - Tailing Permit

www.evergladesflyfishingguides.com

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Yeah it sucks here, yet here you are, feeling compelled to become a part of it. :coffee

suk on this............

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:22 pm

FUCK YOU ASSHOLES SPAMMING US....GTFO.......YOU SUCK
Hope you don't mind if I quote myself....fuck off if you do.....fuck off any way

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Ron Cass wrote:Perhaps the biggest piece of shit on the web. Definately the home of angry, lonely men who have absolutely nothing better to do then trade obscene pics, talks trash and practice the art of douchebaggery. A few facts are listed below:

* the high majority of you don't have a girlfriend, your wife left you a long time ago and took the kids away from you, thank god

* you hold menial jobs, even though some of you may be "professionals" of some type, you are at the bottom of the totem pole

* you spend the majority of your time on the internet, chatting with other "guys" you must like guys, ALOT

* you are the father of a male nurse (think Gaylord Fokker),perhaps your daughter is a lesbian. It's all good, you would be offended if someone pointed this out yet, you talk nasty trash about everyone else. you don't take the same kind of crap back very well, do you?

* you are "The Drake" congratulations but you still rent, NOT own. You live in a rat trap and always very late in paying your bills

* if you were the great fisherman that you claim to be, then you wouldn't be on the net 24/7

* you know who you are, time for a roll call of all here who fit the descriptions listed above
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

Cmdr Taco

Post by Cmdr Taco » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm

So what's your favorite 5wt hero?
"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day."

~by Harry S. Truman

Row vs. Wade

Post by Row vs. Wade » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:42 pm

I think I'd pay full price for Ken Pat to video me knocking you the fuck out. I'd pay extra to get him to make me a bunch blu-ray videos of it. After sending one copy to your Mom for Christmas, I'd start a thread on the Drake to sell the rest of them and donate the proceeds to your children's college fund. You see, that's what we do.

SouthFork

Post by SouthFork » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Ron Cass wrote:Perhaps the biggest piece of shit on the web. Definately the home of angry, lonely men who have absolutely nothing better to do then trade obscene pics, talks trash and practice the art of douchebaggery. A few facts are listed below:

I think the new magazine came out and we pissed off a noob.

Yes, I fit the above description to a T.

BTW, Your post really hurt my feelings...... :Roll Eyes (Nicer Drake)
That was one of the finest examples of spiritual guidance I've ever had the good fortune to witness.

spanky

Post by spanky » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm

You are a real smart mother fucker, pardon me Billy Joe Bad Ass. Take it from someone that kinda did it your way, your pissing up the wrong rope, cowboy. Better re-group before the whole tribe is on your ass. Just freindly advice.

Stovetop

Post by Stovetop » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Sad to say, but, Ron's got me pegged. Now I'm upset and will go clean fish.