the Drake Forums

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
CharlieJenkem

Re: the Drake Forums

Post by CharlieJenkem » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm

JoshO wrote:
Ajax wrote:
CharlieJenkem wrote:I don't know what you boys did over there on that other channel to cause all these butt-hurt ninnies to keep following you around, but it must've been awesome! :cheer
Jesus, I'm at a loss too... Over at ODB, we couldn't even tell 'em how much we enjoyed fucking their mothers, or use any of the other bits of filthy wit that pass for daily conversation in this place. Whatever the crime was, the poor little tyke(s) sure took it to heart. Plugs & points seem to be in order.

This one was home grown boys. Looks like Charlie found it. Ya'll need to visit the tying section more often.

Josh

He's acting up down there too, but Ajax had it right. This guy's obviously been carrying a grudge torch for some time
Master of karate and friendship for everyone.

Ajax

Post by Ajax » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:49 pm

JoshO wrote: This one was home grown boys. Looks like Charlie found it. Ya'll need to visit the tying section more often.

Josh
Wow. I must have led a sheltered life, 'cause I've never seen such a shitstorm on a tying forum, anywhere, ever. Whup-yer-ass callouts and everything. Also some pretty funny shit. Not how they expected to be greeted, I'd bet.
I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?
-Leo Durocher

canook

Post by canook » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 am

Mr. Cass

Having only recently been accepted into the fold myself, allow me to now welcome you with this delightful gift basket of Japanese milk and spinach.

Barney

Post by Barney » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:08 am

Good God this guy is a fag.... I mean there's been some trolls dropping by, but this guy really take the douche award...
He who ain't busy being born is busy dying - Bob Dylan