This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By CharlieJenkem
JoshO wrote:
Ajax wrote:
CharlieJenkem wrote:I don't know what you boys did over there on that other channel to cause all these butt-hurt ninnies to keep following you around, but it must've been awesome! :cheer
Jesus, I'm at a loss too... Over at ODB, we couldn't even tell 'em how much we enjoyed fucking their mothers, or use any of the other bits of filthy wit that pass for daily conversation in this place. Whatever the crime was, the poor little tyke(s) sure took it to heart. Plugs & points seem to be in order.

This one was home grown boys. Looks like Charlie found it. Ya'll need to visit the tying section more often.

Josh

He's acting up down there too, but Ajax had it right. This guy's obviously been carrying a grudge torch for some time
By Ajax
JoshO wrote: This one was home grown boys. Looks like Charlie found it. Ya'll need to visit the tying section more often.

Josh
Wow. I must have led a sheltered life, 'cause I've never seen such a shitstorm on a tying forum, anywhere, ever. Whup-yer-ass callouts and everything. Also some pretty funny shit. Not how they expected to be greeted, I'd bet.
By canook
Mr. Cass

Having only recently been accepted into the fold myself, allow me to now welcome you with this delightful gift basket of Japanese milk and spinach.
By Barney
Good God this guy is a fag.... I mean there's been some trolls dropping by, but this guy really take the douche award...
Attitude

There’s no wrong feeling when it comes to su[…]

Bitching Room Muzak

https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA This was so cool[…]

Luau 2020

I head home Wednesday....let me know if you want t[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Bump...carpflies CD9A0B67-3E43-4D8B-88C5-A11CA9D[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine