A healthy river is a beatiful thing- TR

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Get Bent

Re: A healthy river is a beatiful thing- TR

Post by Get Bent » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Nicely done :cool

overbrook

Post by overbrook » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:45 pm

deerfly wrote:sooo, lurker dude couldn't even catch a bass with a live bait? And he claims to have redneck in him? Sad, very sad indeed... His name wouldn't happen to be Ron Cass would it?
I think I just shit myself :lol:

Nice report Big Cliff....the wifey said it felt like 80 degrees at home yesterday....can't wait to get out amongst the shoals on the Savannah! :cool
"Enjoy these times before you get married and ruin your life." Fat Tire

"this place is full of very sweet, nice, kind gentlemen. You will like them, just don't sit on their laps." Vaku

I like everybody up here.
If I go down there... that's gonna change. I'm here for the fishin'... Fallen513

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:17 am

Nice job guys. I love the sunnies up top! :cool
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

Truchero

Post by Truchero » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:34 am

Nice fishes. Looks like you boys had a pretty good day. :cool
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter"

Winston Churchill

"I still remember the day I caught more fish than he did. Idaho, September 2003. I have a tattoo." Bruiser

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 am

deerfly wrote:sooo, lurker dude couldn't even catch a bass with a live bait? And he claims to have redneck in him? Sad, very sad indeed... His name wouldn't happen to be Ron Cass would it?
He makes no claims of redneck. I'm just saying that he was the least hick of the three of us.

Flaco's a class act. No need to bring a dumb troll into it.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

deerfly

Post by deerfly » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 am

BigCliff wrote:Flaco's a class act. No need to bring a dumb troll into it.
that jab was meant in pure fun, shoulda' put a smiley punchy thingy in there I guess...
porcupines are normally peaceful creatures, but Dog saw fit to give them quills

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:09 am

ah heck man it was freaking hilarious I am sure Flaco would find hilarity in it. Your right in saying that he is the least redneck with me and my big ass diesel truck, deer head on the wall self first.
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

fishpimp

Post by fishpimp » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 am

steelrain202 wrote:it was classic, got to use the flies a bunch of yall sent, Cliff let me use his 4wt, cause mine is f-ing AWOL :bomb. it was great heck, I may sneak up there during the week and try for that huge bass we saw in that side water.
I'd realigning to hear more about the fucker what's got yer 4 wt and why it ain't on yer hands...some of the flies I pitched in are begging to be thrown wit a fo'. Wet wading?!? Shit I miss that kinda weather!
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 pm

I am trying really hard not to name names publicly and I dont wanna take away from the spirit of the TR. It was nice water and it was cold at first, the thighs got a bit numb.
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned