This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Spudnik
Good mornin', sweet tits. Didya catch that snookie off of a pier on a fly pole, or what? Ain't not a thing wrong with keepin a few specks for the dinner table, so don't getcha superman boxers up in a pile. I ain't much older than ya, and it is kinda cold up here this morning, and I suppose this place is pretty much hell on Earth. Don't change the fact that you're still a bit of a twat. You shouln't get all upsettified, we could use another young'n to beat up on. PS, you should read around a bit. I don't think we're all trout weenies, but I bet most of us have enjoyed some time or another on a mountain stream. Good for the soul, really. Now run along and do your homework, homeboy. :cheer
By CharlieJenkem
Yake wrote:...and the truth is, most threads are made up of 93% dumbasses and assholes.... you guys successfully weeded out most of the dumbasses which is cool but now your mostly ass holes.

The lady makes a valid point...
By SOBF
Those look awesome
Made enough batter for a second round....steak fajitas with onyon rings fer tonight dinnah.......glad I have good genes when it comes to cholesterol.......
By SouthFork
Yake wrote:So... I been thinking about it, and I changed my mind. Not gonna lie I really liked the idea of keeping the dumb assess out of here. but you guys are a bunch of queers, and the truth is, most threads are made up of 93% dumbasses and assholes.... you guys successfully weeded out most of the dumbasses which is cool but now your mostly ass holes. to tell you the truth I like a lot of ideas that come with this forum... but when it boils down to it, yall are a bunch of sick fucks that like jerkin off yer tiny peters to pictures of each other’s half neked wives. But I guess whatever makes yer dick hard that’s cool. I know yall are a bunch of yankee trout fisherman, so I can almost understand you. You have to stay inside all day while its cold as titts outside for 10 and ½ months out of the year. I guess I’d be an asshole too if I had to withstand that hell on earth… but while you guys are makin’ up your cute rules about red heads and heroes, im just gonna go fishing and I’ll let you guys hang out on the intraweb and I’ll just go fishin. prob gill fuck the shit out of some shit and keep em for dinner. If god didn’twant me to eat them then he would have made them out of meat. I guess me and my buddys do it a little better than you fags. A couple of you guys are cool and aren’t 3lb trout meat heads… but to everyone else… choke on your own “nymph” dicks
And if you fuckin pervs want some college tits so bad go to fucking redtube you dumbe fucks…

Grip and grin for life…. Peace the fuck out
Why did you post in the first place. THANK YOU for kicking yourself out.

You have a gift for making fun of yourself as you […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Shucked Up Snowshoe Emerger (variation) http[…]

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49909295692_1[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine