This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By DeShootnestGent'man
Free pigs on me! What a fucking journey. I know it's been said to a fair thee well, but it's fodder like this, keeps a man coming back to te suk.

Best,

DSG

:cool
By Truchero
Double bad ass. :cool :cool
By thalweg
Thanks fellas. Sitting here getting ready for work and all I want to do is go back and only come out to trade for tobacco and rum.
Lando, don't ever call the great white hope a minivan. Thems fighting words... :wink
Yeah the locals pretty much freaked out on lowcard. I had two guides pull us over out there just to look at her.
When we got back to town we spent our only night in a motel on this trip to get a hot shower and a proper bed. I was in the parking lot right off the main drag rotating my trailer tires and getting her ready for the trip home and probably 20 dudes pulled over and wanted to know what it was.
It will run in about a foot and pole in about 3" unloaded.
It takes all kinds...Image
By Hogleg
Wow! That's reeeeaaaaal good. :bow
By FlyFishNut
Don't know many wimmin that would make that trip.

Kickass photos. On the fin, that made the hair on my neck stick up - Big Bull Shark?

Well done, Sir.
By SLSS
Keepin it at the top for the way it's done.
By get er done
Again your in town with no heads up etc...........the west glades presents a beautiful place to explore. Fishing is only icing in an already great cake.

By the way I am sure you know but there were probably poons everywhere while you were playing Magellan
Last edited by get er done on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By thalweg
get 'er done wrote:Again your in town with no heads up etc...........the west glades presents a beautiful place to explore. Fishing is only icing in an already great cake.

By the way I am sure you know but there were probably poons everywhere while you were playing Magellan
ha ha... magellan. Yeah, I saw big fish rolling everywhere we went. It was painful to watch them but the wife is a little sketchy on running the boat, can't pole and is definitely not ready for fish like that on fly so I picked my shots carefully. This trip was for her. Sorry I didn't call but I will be back...maybe soon. Next trip will be strictly fishing, and I will be in touch.
By Green Man
That sled is longer than a whores dream. Props on representin the SpringVegas, good to see another ozarkian likes to spend his time "whippin" the water.
"official" intro

This reeks of the Widespread panics twats. Th[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

second bump, cuz Scott's puke is foamy

come hell or high water tr

IMG_6407 (2).JPG IMG_6388 (2).JPG IMG_6268.JP[…]

CarpSpace

seein hows we never manage to poopfish at the lua[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine