Looking for Ed (pic heavy)

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Woolybug25

Re: Looking for Ed (pic heavy)

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Damn... that is about as good as it gets. :cool

I want to get down there sometime.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

DeShootnestGent'man

Post by DeShootnestGent'man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Free pigs on me! What a fucking journey. I know it's been said to a fair thee well, but it's fodder like this, keeps a man coming back to te suk.

Best,

DSG

:cool
"We old farts meet on Tuesdays for bacchi ball and whores. Bring a shotgun."- G.P.

Truchero

Post by Truchero » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:59 am

Double bad ass. :cool :cool
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter"

Winston Churchill

"I still remember the day I caught more fish than he did. Idaho, September 2003. I have a tattoo." Bruiser

thalweg

Post by thalweg » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:37 am

Thanks fellas. Sitting here getting ready for work and all I want to do is go back and only come out to trade for tobacco and rum.
Lando, don't ever call the great white hope a minivan. Thems fighting words... :wink
Yeah the locals pretty much freaked out on lowcard. I had two guides pull us over out there just to look at her.
When we got back to town we spent our only night in a motel on this trip to get a hot shower and a proper bed. I was in the parking lot right off the main drag rotating my trailer tires and getting her ready for the trip home and probably 20 dudes pulled over and wanted to know what it was.
It will run in about a foot and pole in about 3" unloaded.
It takes all kinds...Image
"only two things smell like fish... and one of them is fish." -grandpa

"Please take a brief moment to answer this question as the ferry approaches the shore.
Do you have the coin to pay for your passage, or the courage to take up the oar?" -the sword

"Dreams are free motherfucker!" -d boon

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 am

Wow! That's reeeeaaaaal good. :bow
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

FlyFishNut

Post by FlyFishNut » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Don't know many wimmin that would make that trip.

Kickass photos. On the fin, that made the hair on my neck stick up - Big Bull Shark?

Well done, Sir.
"You are one of the more annoying people on this board" (Woolybug25)

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Keepin it at the top for the way it's done.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

get er done

Post by get er done » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Again your in town with no heads up etc...........the west glades presents a beautiful place to explore. Fishing is only icing in an already great cake.

By the way I am sure you know but there were probably poons everywhere while you were playing Magellan
Last edited by get er done on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The fishing will come back slowly, your wife, on the other hand - she's going to be batshit crazy from the day that kid pops out forever. Pour a sip for her, half of her brain comes out with the placenta." - RFA

stonedfly

Post by stonedfly » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:53 am

PuRe Goodedness.
"We must be careful about what we pretend to be."n --Kurt Vonnegut

thalweg

Post by thalweg » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 am

get 'er done wrote:Again your in town with no heads up etc...........the west glades presents a beautiful place to explore. Fishing is only icing in an already great cake.

By the way I am sure you know but there were probably poons everywhere while you were playing Magellan
ha ha... magellan. Yeah, I saw big fish rolling everywhere we went. It was painful to watch them but the wife is a little sketchy on running the boat, can't pole and is definitely not ready for fish like that on fly so I picked my shots carefully. This trip was for her. Sorry I didn't call but I will be back...maybe soon. Next trip will be strictly fishing, and I will be in touch.
"only two things smell like fish... and one of them is fish." -grandpa

"Please take a brief moment to answer this question as the ferry approaches the shore.
Do you have the coin to pay for your passage, or the courage to take up the oar?" -the sword

"Dreams are free motherfucker!" -d boon

CreekStone

Post by CreekStone » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 am

Topshelf Thalweg!

Green Man

Post by Green Man » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 pm

That sled is longer than a whores dream. Props on representin the SpringVegas, good to see another ozarkian likes to spend his time "whippin" the water.