This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Transylwader
[report]OK, so I took a tutorial. Fuck me, Im back at school again...
Sorry lads, Im a piss poor listener, reader and all of the above, my sincerest and humblest apologies. Let me try this once more, so I mentioned I was South African and that I grew up fly fishing for trout from age 5. Bluelines are my mainstay and so is drinking. I live in Raleigh and I sometimes drive 300 miles at the crack of dawn to get on certain bluelines. Gods Country is Appalachia and I feel very priveledged to be able to fish up in there. I mainly go after brookies way up in the rhodo choked tunnels of Transylvania, Jackson, Haywood and Swain Counties in North Carolina. I also go to VA, TN, WV and a looking forward to getting up to Labrador and eventually Alaska.
Heres some pix of bluelines:
Poonaani:
A lil something from Africa...
Pie:
Dead shit:
So thats about it. I hope you ejoyed it :cool
Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to hear from you[/report]
Last edited by Transylwader on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By foureyedgeek
Some pretty brookies in there.
By Lando
I swear I am going to burn this place down and start all over. What the fuck is wrong with people?
By Barney
Hope you don't feel I posted too many pictures.
quite the opposite, not nearly enough of whats required... do some reading. FAIL.
By Barney
PS - you suck...
By jhnnythndr
What? Its what he is ADEPT at. Fuck.

I will be adept when I grow up.
By markl
I presume in school you read the question - and the whole question - before you answered. No different in life or here. The fish pics look like a fine start. Hit to books quick and resurrect your intro before your window of correction is gone. You may even have some fun and learn something while you're at it.

If you can't do this right, life's gonna be much tougher than the next few 'replies'.
By Lando
Give the guy a break. Maybe they don't have Pie and boobs in South Africa.

*edit-boobs that we would like to see.
By tailchaser
this couldv'e been a good intro
By woolly bugger
my man Tranny, how could you fail at a drake intro..

you need to add some pic for a complete intro...
By Walter
yup...right up to the point the point where it was finished and there was no pie, DSFK or boobies. Go back to school. :gun :gun
By vaku
Dude, I know quite a few of your buddies and they all speak highly of you. That intro is making me question their intelligence and my ability at listening to the right folks. Try reading the very , very top post , the one that says 'potential noobs read this' and try again, aiming a bit higher. You have 1/3 of all the right ingredients........ jus sayin. and it is a good 1/3.

pt
"official" intro

This place is dead, mind.

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Friday bump #fucktheSBSshit

CarpSpace

I finally got a day off....fed about a dozen in tw[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Cheech’s Moodah Poodah https://live.st[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine