This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By LTD
Mike,
Sorry we didn't catch up! Sounds like you guys had a great time. We will get on the water one of these days......next go!

Don
By thalweg
Pretty ballsy making that run in a skiff that small. That crossing is no joke.
Sweet report. :cool
P.s.- jerms I saw your KW kayak bonefish slaughter but didn't have time to comment. Very impressive! You are a fishy dude and I am glad you made it out of NZ safe. :cool
By Mad_Mike
Thanks for all the love boys..... I'll be back down there soon enough.... One of those bastards is gonna have a bad day.... :cool
By LTD
Mad_Mike wrote:Thanks for all the love boys..... I'll be back down there soon enough.... One of those bastards is gonna have a bad day.... :cool
See you in June/July.......
By Muddled Duck
Permit should fear a man that can sit next to a tree and shoot turkeys with a bow. That man's going to figure out how to catch them. Great trip. Hoping to make at least one trip south this summer, but the wife's caveat of nice beach, nice hotel, nice restaurants and nice pool kind of cut the places where a poor and boatless DIY guy on foot can do much.
By Easy Skankin
Excellent adventure Michael! Im gonna stay in NC this summer, so well have to get together soon. Great soundtrack and pics by the way :cool

Tell Giff i said thanks for the good backing knots in that bonefish line. Least somebody in the shop knows how to tie knots :Roll Eyes
By jerms
Easy Skankin wrote:Tell Giff i said thanks for the good backing knots in that bonefish line. Least somebody in the shop knows how to tie knots :Roll Eyes

"The FLY LINE!!!! GRAB THE FLYLINE!!!"

Those two old dudes had no idea what you were talking about. Classic...
By Mad_Mike
Easy Skankin wrote:Excellent adventure Michael! Im gonna stay in NC this summer, so well have to get together soon. Great soundtrack and pics by the way :cool

Tell Giff i said thanks for the good backing knots in that bonefish line. Least somebody in the shop knows how to tie knots :Roll Eyes
your a funny man...... next time tie your own knots....

when are we gonna see you ole' boy??
By Easy Skankin
Mad_Mike wrote:when are we gonna see you ole' boy??
Old friend, you will see me this summer, thats for sure. Hell, I might even give you a redfish haircut this year. By the way, Jesse is already looking forward to the Albie trip this fall, well be in touch sporty!!!!

Tight lines and Straight A's brother :cheer
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

A beefier version of the primordial*...corona hook[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/4/20 #15 With no daytime generation on the r[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Coachman Caddis https://live.staticflickr.co[…]

4:20. yeah, one of those threads.

sups? https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/skif[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine