This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
So, kids, a broken ankle, and life conspire to decrease time on the water, but I found an opening a few weeks ago and here are the results.

I was on the road at 5, started to walk in by 8:30. In the late winter snowiness I was totally lost in a place I've been 4 or so times. I walked 20 minutes in the wrong direction to start out the day. This was my first day on a newly healed broken ankle, but luckily it held up.

I managed to take a few photographs. Here they are.
pmbendy.jpg
pmbendy.jpg (77.11 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
pm3.jpg
pm3.jpg (39.52 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
pm3.11.jpg
pm3.11.jpg (35.32 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
atop.jpg
atop.jpg (65.44 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
Not sure how that little piece of cellophane (it's not a san juan worm) got on my otherwise pretty fish, kinda junks up the picture. Man, it was nice to drift north of the rust belt for a spell.
NIce fish! Broken ankles take forever to heal, and I am gonna say that is a Marlboro red wrapper thingy.
Good job of gettin' out...nice fish
:cool
I thought it was some fancy fish tag, but in a funny place. Congrats to you and your ankle!! :cool
thalweg wrote:NIce fish! Broken ankles take forever to heal, and I am gonna say that is a Marlboro red wrapper thingy.
Yea. My money is on you had the wrapper in the same pocket as your camera and when you go the camera out, the wrapper fell and stuck to the fishey. But you never noticed until now, because you were probably stoned to the bone, that day.

Nice river and fish.

:cool
Friday Cheer Through Pics

long time coming, busting out like latarian to do […]

Woven Hair Flies

I don't tarry with "mere mites" Mine ar[…]

Spring in the SE AK

hell yeah Po, the goodest of goods. https:[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Wait, it’s Thursday today. Next week’s[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine