This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Willi
#389286
[report]A cloudy Spring day makes for some fine dry fly fishing in CO. Fished my local river yesterday afternoon and ended up fishing about twenty feet of riffle the whole
time I was out. There must have been fifty heads pokin' out of the small stretch of stream when the hatch was really on. Caught a bunch of fish on Sparkle Duns. Fun!!

A mink out and about looking for some love, I think

Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Tried to get some pix of the rising fish but none of them came out.


Willi



[/report]
User avatar
By foureyedgeek
#389290
Cool shots, nice fish!
By Scary Mc
#389291
Real nice! That's the biggest f'n mink I've ever seen.
User avatar
By Lando
#389292
I want to be Willi when I grow up.
User avatar
By jhnnythndr
#389293
Looks like they are bout to start spawning huh. When do they start to spawn down there?
By Scary Mc
#389295
jhnnythndr wrote:Looks like they are bout to start spawning huh. When do they start to spawn down there?
When you show up with the lube.
User avatar
By jhnnythndr
#389302
Scary Mc wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote:Looks like they are bout to start spawning huh. When do they start to spawn down there?
When you show up with the lube.
What kind should I bring, the his an hers stuff?
User avatar
By woolly bugger
#389307
:cool real purdy
By Scary Mc
#389313
jhnnythndr wrote:
Scary Mc wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote:Looks like they are bout to start spawning huh. When do they start to spawn down there?
When you show up with the lube.
What kind should I bring, the his an hers stuff?
I'm a big fan of Image. Works well for animals of all sexes. Though, in your frigid environ, you might try a nice warm bio-diesel.
User avatar
By Lurgee
#389314
Really nice Willi-I saw the same thing the night before last down on my river.

When are we going to get to see your Bahama's report? I'm fully expecting to see a picture of a marlin you landed on a 6wt while fishing the flats off of the beach....probably ate a sparkle dun too.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine