we'll see..

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
jhnnythndr

Re: we'll see..

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:47 pm

No first beer of the morning bi woke up and took pepper out. And A's I usually do while she's lissing I checked the suck and wooly had a poll about drinking early. I went to sleep for a couple more hours and wake up to this.

Less than 2 days... 1 day and a wake up. Fuck yeah man. You been tying for thetrip? Throw up some pics. I'd like to see what your working on.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

midstream

Post by midstream » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Now that is a happy matching set. Enter carefully Floridian
If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains by a river, you are lucky enough.

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:34 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:No first beer of the morning bi woke up and took pepper out. And A's I usually do while she's lissing I checked the suck and wooly had a poll about drinking early. I went to sleep for a couple more hours and wake up to this.

Less than 2 days... 1 day and a wake up. Fuck yeah man. You been tying for thetrip? Throw up some pics. I'd like to see what your working on.
I got crabs.
I got shrimp.
I got other shit that doesn't look anything like a prince nymph, so I think I am ready.

I do need to tie up some more needle fish for the cuda but I really don't want to catch one. I mean, those teeth scare me. How the fuck am I supposed to get the hook out of their mouths?

You know I don't have those Able pliers.......maybe this noob can build me a pair and ship them out overnight.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Nice. I had crabs once too.

What about a boga and a club? Like a seal club? Not an oar seal club more like a salmon club. If your guided just have the guide do it.

I think a real man would just tail that mother fucker. But you have to be quick. I don't think the able pliers are that cool. I think there are some better ones out there, we will have to remembr to do some testing for next years spam thread.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Kylemc

Post by Kylemc » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:51 pm

I have bitchin small pair of rusty channel locks you can borrow Lando. They are sweet!
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Nice. I had crabs once too.

What about a boga and a club? Like a seal club? Not an oar seal club more like a salmon club. If your guided just have the guide do it.

I think a real man would just tail that mother fucker. But you have to be quick. I don't think the able pliers are that cool. I think there are some better ones out there, we will have to remembr to do some testing for next years spam thread.

Kylemc

Post by Kylemc » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 pm

How many beers now JT? I am sober and see double post. Offer still stands Lando.
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 pm

I have a guide one day and the rest will be spent playing around in a sea kayak (hey, that is my first palindrome of the day) looking for albino carp and toothy critters. I figure I will send out the GF (still can't spell) in the snorkel gear and let me know when the cudas are near. Maybe I can get her to take the hook out..............still thinking about the possibilities. Maybe I can hire a small Belizian child to do the task for me, right?
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Kylemc

Post by Kylemc » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Should be fine. What's the worst thing that can happen?

Have a blast man :cool

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:21 pm

I definately feel like hiring a kid is a good bet. They are experienced with cuda handling and love shiny coins. Dude have you even tried to spell it? I am sure the phone will get it right. I'll try

Fiancé. Wow. Nailed it- my phone even added the thingy. Anyways my thoughts are that she ought not be used for thus perpuse. You could hire a local female to handle it, forgoing the child. It's like having a hot latina ghillie, very traditional. Are you bringing an Adams patterns, on that tradition note?

Racecar. My first for the day, I'm pretty sure.

Kyle I'm not drinking currently, it was a phone glitch is all.

Future spam: pliers, carharrts. Noted

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 pm

If I were a bonefish I would eat a prince nymph, bonefish look like whitefish
and whitefish love prince nymphs... so it stands to reason that...
Good luck Lando!!! :cool
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

I've been tying some huge prince nymphs with rubber legs and double tungsten bead heads for the lauau. I am also plussing up Mt other bulbs and dries. Lots of Adams.