we'll see..

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
blumpkin

Re: we'll see..

Post by blumpkin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:42 pm

The rubber leg double Tg BH Prince nymph sounds more suitable for Permit
Don't be a pussy Lando, be the first kid on your block to fish Belize
exclusively with prince nymphs, and boo, from a kayak
you will even have that pesky bearsfan character beat.
Last edited by blumpkin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Maybe I should post an ad for a Sherpa in the assified.

Hannah. Wow, by far the hottest palindrome.

Double T Prince Bone nymph.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Maybe not.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:51 pm

I guarantee, and this is my personal guarantee, that you will see cuda success if you fish the Adams gurgler. I'll have to take picks tonight for you...

Permit and bones both like the 2xTgBHRL prince, especially if tied with other colors of dubbing instead of pcock herl.

It just works. Like the Adams.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Easy Skankin

Post by Easy Skankin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Lando, your engrish skills is good. I had to consult google for the word palindrome, well played. That ole lizard JT cant spell worth a lick...

Hey, whats up blumpkin!
"The funniest thing is that Ive only caught three permit on back casts" - Tailing Permit

www.evergladesflyfishingguides.com

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Ah hell man. I can spell but my phone is always using the wrong word. It's crazy. Hey do you think that you could get bonefish to eat a prince nymph by tweaking the colors?
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:04 pm

It's all good in the hood skank. :cool
I actually correct my spelling errors
because jt owns misspelled words.

I would love to know how many people
are wasting their time thinking
that prince nymphs are too dark for the flats.

Everybody knows gold ribbed hares ear's are where it's at.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm

I onlyown lime. Most of the others are still avaiable. I think of all that trout flues the Wolly bugger has the brightest future on the flats. I'm really wanting Lando to flatsify a couple goto patterns and connect with em down sur

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Adams, prince, hare's ear, and a wb.

For the flats.

Ok.

The trips have a play tonight and I will see if I can twist some up after. I am thinking bead chain eyes so that they ride hook up, the double T may have to stay out West.

So how big of a kid should I be looking for? 60 lbs.? Just look for big hands? Should they be quick but fearless?

Man, I thought I was ready, but I guess I'm not.

Also, does anyone know if I can get some kinnikinnik in Belize, or should I try to bring my own?

~Average Joe

foureyedgeek

Post by foureyedgeek » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:19 pm

I really, honestly appreciate the fact that the initially inane is being taken over with the awesomeness that was spurned in the classifieds.

:cool
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:26 pm

I really, honestly appreciate the fact that the initially inane is being taken over with the awesomeness that was spurned in the classifieds.
Some of the best hijacks have occurred in the classifieds....until today....hare's ears for bones?? really.....I always thought a McGinty was the go to when chasing bones.....

foureyedgeek

Post by foureyedgeek » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I've not fished for bones (YET.) but to me a green weenie just sounds about right.
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX