we'll see..

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
jhnnythndr

Re: we'll see..

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Yeah I would think scuds would work great. Sow bugs maybe. Mysis.

OR. A prince nymph with the color scheme tweaked to march the natural.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm going with the Adams. Everything eats an Adams. Bit back to the Olympics..........I think you need to toss in a perfection loop as well as a clouser Minnie. Thesis is nymphing with or without robber.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

TX.

Post by TX. » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 pm

jhnnythndr wrote: I think of all that trout flues the Wolly bugger has the brightest future on the flats. I'm really wanting Lando to flatsify a couple goto patterns and connect with em down sur
I've actually caught redfish on Wollies, and Royal Woffs on a sz 4....and on a six foot 2 weight for that matter.
She should really have those moles checked out Glen.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Are you making fun of my spelling? Its ok, I think you're an alright guy, I lime the idea of using trout flies for everything. I also want to make a popper that looks like an infant in a life jacket or water wings to use for sharks on the surface...

Sharks in the surf on dries is the answer to lifes questions. Sharks in the surf on dries that look like struggling human babies is how I spell the answer. lime it or not, its teh way of the future.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Row vs. Wade

Post by Row vs. Wade » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:I also want to make a popper that looks like an infant in a life jacket or water wings to use for sharks on the surface...
Where's Thomas when you need him?

nympho

Post by nympho » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks for your contribution, Glen. This has been a wonderful thread.
"Fucksakes. Nemo- tell the green ween to leave those tits up for a spell"...Salmotrutta

DP

Post by DP » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:08 pm

That chick looks like she has balls...jesus, that things huge.

DeadRatsClacker

Post by DeadRatsClacker » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:10 pm

DP wrote:That chick looks like she has balls...jesus, that things huge.

ya know ya didnt have to marry the one one who ever let you take a peek right

Stovetop wrote:If you tip a stripper with coupons then you will get thrown out of the strip club.
Mad_Mike wrote:I don't care if your boning nemo.... my comments still stand...

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 pm

the thing here is that the mods have taken pity and are getting a dermatologist to examin these pics and provide an assesment before they give the ol fists of fury treatment. Which I lime. I think it shows class- I mean here we have a dude who is crying out for help- and the drake maods are getting it for him... what's not to lime?

shunned

Post by shunned » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 am

I'm not that keen on ice cream birthday cakes any more.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

DP

Post by DP » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 am

I wouldnt mind seeing more views so I can make a proper assessment. But from that angle, the girls got a hell of a knuckle.

DeadRatsClacker wrote:
DP wrote:That chick looks like she has balls...jesus, that things huge.

ya know ya didnt have to marry the one one who ever let you take a peek right

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:25 am

shunned wrote:I'm not that keen on ice cream birthday cakes any more.
Oh Thats right- there were just two birthdays at your house. Dud something happen to put you off them?