This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jhnnythndr
Yeah I would think scuds would work great. Sow bugs maybe. Mysis.

OR. A prince nymph with the color scheme tweaked to march the natural.
By Lando
I'm going with the Adams. Everything eats an Adams. Bit back to the Olympics..........I think you need to toss in a perfection loop as well as a clouser Minnie. Thesis is nymphing with or without robber.
By TX.
jhnnythndr wrote: I think of all that trout flues the Wolly bugger has the brightest future on the flats. I'm really wanting Lando to flatsify a couple goto patterns and connect with em down sur
I've actually caught redfish on Wollies, and Royal Woffs on a sz 4....and on a six foot 2 weight for that matter.
She should really have those moles checked out Glen.
By jhnnythndr
Are you making fun of my spelling? Its ok, I think you're an alright guy, I lime the idea of using trout flies for everything. I also want to make a popper that looks like an infant in a life jacket or water wings to use for sharks on the surface...

Sharks in the surf on dries is the answer to lifes questions. Sharks in the surf on dries that look like struggling human babies is how I spell the answer. lime it or not, its teh way of the future.
By Row vs. Wade
jhnnythndr wrote:I also want to make a popper that looks like an infant in a life jacket or water wings to use for sharks on the surface...
Where's Thomas when you need him?
By nympho
Thanks for your contribution, Glen. This has been a wonderful thread.
By DP
That chick looks like she has balls...jesus, that things huge.
By DeadRatsClacker
DP wrote:That chick looks like she has balls...jesus, that things huge.

ya know ya didnt have to marry the one one who ever let you take a peek right

By jhnnythndr
the thing here is that the mods have taken pity and are getting a dermatologist to examin these pics and provide an assesment before they give the ol fists of fury treatment. Which I lime. I think it shows class- I mean here we have a dude who is crying out for help- and the drake maods are getting it for him... what's not to lime?
By shunned
I'm not that keen on ice cream birthday cakes any more.
By DP
I wouldnt mind seeing more views so I can make a proper assessment. But from that angle, the girls got a hell of a knuckle.

DeadRatsClacker wrote:
DP wrote:That chick looks like she has balls...jesus, that things huge.

ya know ya didnt have to marry the one one who ever let you take a peek right

By jhnnythndr
shunned wrote:I'm not that keen on ice cream birthday cakes any more.
Oh Thats right- there were just two birthdays at your house. Dud something happen to put you off them?
Newbie here please don’t be mean

heil mitch.jpg

Has anybody sent a 6wt line yet? If not I can purc[…]

Unlimited "New Music Friday"

what do we know about this fella... https://ww[…]

swish

An inspiring but complex individual. FWIW, a grea[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine