This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fatman
"Macho Man" Randy Savage strikes again.....
osama (2).jpg
osama (2).jpg (86.13 KiB) Viewed 1007 times
By VTNZ
Well how about that! GREAT job special ops! :cool :Roll Eyes
By Woolybug25
Could anyone tell me how "The Apprentice" ended? The president's speech interupted the show?

Trump is livid....heehee.
By cantfishforshit
Bury him with a few dozen packages of this:

By VTNZ
He was found in an affluent suburb of Islamabad, Pakistan; not the mountains. Always wondered where you'd hide for so long.... :gun
By vaku
Jackie Treehorn wrote:Coming across the wire right now...been dead a week
wrong, fox news is wrong.

the intel started coming thru a week ago and the 'go' call came today.

Awesome job Seal team!

Heeeellllooooo 2d term!

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure" - Mark Twain

This one was received with enormous pleasure!

Wishing I was in DC celebrating tonight!

pt
By unskunkable
Glad that asshole is dead, don't be surprised if those heathens attempt retribution for our retribution.
By Yard Sale
Randall Dee wrote:The wicked witch is dead. Yay. Are we safe now? :cheer
I'm gonna test it out by leaving my truck unlocked tonight. Might even leave my boots on the porch too. Its a new world out there.....
By NeedmoreDEET
SIXGUNNER wrote:God bless the troops who have hunted and died hunting for this bastard.

I cant believe it took 10 years but we got the fucker. :cheer :cheer :cheer
No damn way it should have taken 10 years. Read some of the press and Wikileaks info. We had the guy surrounded about 9 years ago. He was apologizing to his followers, and the admionistration would not authorize a battalion of infantry for the final push. I'm glad it was our boys who coordinated the raid. We achieved a goal, but the world is still fucked up.
By VTNZ
vaku wrote:
Jackie Treehorn wrote:Coming across the wire right now...been dead a week
wrong, fox news is wrong.

the intel started coming thru a week ago and the 'go' call came today.

Awesome job Seal team!

Heeeellllooooo 2d term!

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure" - Mark Twain

This one was received with enormous pleasure!

Wishing I was in DC celebrating tonight!

pt

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....Fox news got something wrong?! Carry on...It was too easy... :coffee
By Blicero
I hope they embalm the corpse with a mix of epoxy, kevlar, and raw pork and then ship it around the country on a road-trip so we can all take turns shooting at it.

Mad props to all our men and women in uniform.
By Reef Runner
Today is a great fucking day. Taking my hat off to to our soldiers is not enough. Not to mention what I witnessed post 9/11 in NYC- makes me proud to be an American. Raise 'em up boys- this world is now a better place. Let's do our part- God knows we owe it to everybody that hasn't been sitting on their ass posting on this gay fucking midget Bie board (no offense Tom- you fucking commie)
whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

] Feb 27, 2021 Gas $2.49 Temp 68 Wet wading in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine