This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By mitch aka 2 fish
It's Protestant you bloody papist fairy.And Baptist, though I don't know who they are.n Maybe they worship buns. Don't even get me started on the Jews, Irving.n Full of life aren't they? Just ask Mel.Catholics, religion based on guilt.I come from a land down under.n And I'm going to my Fly Fishing Club meeting tonight and bringing home the casting championship trophy.n I really don't care what your religion is, I mostly get annoyed by people the exact 'same everything' as me.
By Bird Dog
Originally posted by Rusty Hook:n Time for a quiz, infidels:What does Jesus think of you? :confused: :angry:
"Jesus thinks you're a sanctimonious prick. He's tired of your shit. Nobody thinks you're different, or interesting, or cool. Certainly not the Saviour of all Men. Jesus wants you to quit being such a tool."Wow. Jeebus is cold-blooded these days
By mitch aka 2 fish
While you're at it noob learn how to spell Austria there's only one 'i'.n It's not spelled the way you fairies pronounce it. Aus'trail'ia 'Oztraaailia' and we are not ossies, we're bloody Aussies.n You're testing my vocabulary now you simple shed-dwelling dinner party topic terrorist.Did you even go to school? How far did you go?Did you make it to the parking lot? I bet you're an engineer aren't you?n [/img]'ll get me coat, thanks for a lovely dinner but I just remembered I'm gay, and everybody's staring at me, my missus is giving me that look and kicking me under the table, so I'll be off. It's been nice meeting you Mr. And Mrs. Goldstein and I'd just like to say I've really enjoyed your retarded daughter. What?... You can stop kicking me as well Corky! Strewth, is the whole family a bunch of mongloids?... I'm going, I'm going...[/img]'ll just get my jacket in the morning then, shall I?" Mate, I could go on for days. n Wait... I have.Religous, fucking hilarious.n Now I have to put a dollar in the jar.

<small>[ March 13, 2007, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: mitch aka 2 fish ]</small>
By mattgmann
Originally posted by mitch aka 2 fish:n I come from a land down under.n And I'm going to my Fly Fishing Club meeting tonight and bringing home the casting championship trophy.
do you guys have any fancy casts the rest of the world doesn't know about....like a boomerang cast or something. Do you compete by casting dingo eggs into wallabe pouches? Isn't best caster in australia kinda like the smartest retard? just saying
By viking
Originally posted by Geezer:n I gave up. Like most everything else in life that i have encountered, it's got people in it.
wurd.
By dunk
Originally posted by Ugly Dog:n
Originally posted by Rusty Hook:n Time for a quiz, infidels:What does Jesus think of you? :confused: :angry:
"Jesus thinks you're a sanctimonious prick. He's tired of your shit. Nobody thinks you're different, or interesting, or cool. Certainly not the Saviour of all Men. Jesus wants you to quit being such a tool."Wow. Jeebus is cold-blooded these days
I got the same response. I'm surprised that something so close to jesus would mindlessly spout the same thing over and over again. Go figure...
By mitch aka 2 fish
Today we practiced something called a Tasmanian Darkie Cast. I didn't quite get the hang of it at first, basically you're casting off a cliff. I'm still not 100% confident but the sponsors fed us up and I think I may have some nightmares...
Image Ha ha ha, someone's going to tell on me so I'll include a apology now.n Geezer take it easy, it's an old cheese firm and they still sell Gollywogs here and no one cares. We only care about the dolphins and the Kokoda trail. Bite me.
By Rusty Hook
You would have to milk a lot of raccoons to make all that cheese. No wonder it costs so much.
By I.F.P...
Christian Zen Buddist. Figure that one out you humps.
Well sh!t, Panama...

BTW, don't hire boat boys. Surely, there must […]

Intro

I’d also like to put in a request that jos[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpe[…]

whatcha tying?

DDC59DB3-2C89-462E-916C-0BA91C6171A4.jpeg Fuc[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine