This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Bird Dog
Originally posted by I.F.P...:n Christian Zen Buddist. Figure that one out you humps.
Isn't that how Jack Kerouac described himself?
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by I.F.P...:n Christian Zen Buddist. Figure that one out you humps.
By FliesOnly
Scotch/Romanian.
By Glista
Well, if it wasn’t for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster it would be VooDoo!
By thee trouthole
i, for one, am sick to the death of all manner of magicians, spirit-talkers, incense-lighters, spirit-raisers, prayers, hymn-singers, believers in superstitions, myths and fairytales. theen not exactly godly
By dunk
What - no bacon eating jews here?
By I.F.P...
Nah, just a catholic that could not blindly follow a book that was flawed. But never quite fit in with anything else. So I made something that fit me. Afterall if God really did bestow free will upon us, then I must make him happy because I used mine to find my path!And if that fails I can always ask for forgiveness on my death bed, so I have got an out if everything else is crap.
By mitch aka 2 fish
Ahh.. Religous [sic] Insurance.No medical required ever.n No payments ever. n No commitments ever.(small print) n in the event of sudden death policy is null and void. n this does not affect your statutory rights.
By dunk
All about Jebus
By Rusty Hook
God hates Ohio State football. :roll: :mad:
whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

] Feb 27, 2021 Gas $2.49 Temp 68 Wet wading in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine