This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By SlappyJenkins
We went to islamorada this past weekend. We went 4-11 on bridge tarpon on the outgoing tide over the course of two nights, on fly. The highlight of the trip was this permit.

By Kylemc
uhhhhh...
By BigTimber
fuckin' really?
By Mangina
The second pic, I was thinking damn a double, with the one under the feet and all??
Then the dreaded third pic rolled up.

Geez, really???

They make good ceviche???
By FlyCurious
Pretty work on the Permit. I've caught tons of those on the wrecks down in the keys. They're a blast on light tackle.

I've only recently gotten serious about fly fishing. Mostly been targeting Tarpon in the channels and Bonefish on the flats. Don't really see myself bothering with trying to catch jacks as I've pretty much had my fill of them.
By Walter
I could see this guy cutting out the mouth of those permit and using them as a form of relaxation also known as the "fleshlight"
By SOBF
Are your knees red from giving the guy in green that looks like he is giving you a reach around a bj ?? FUCKSTICKS
By BigTimber
FlyCurious wrote:Pretty work on the Permit. I've caught tons of those on the wrecks down in the keys. They're a blast on light tackle.

I've only recently gotten serious about fly fishing. Mostly been targeting Tarpon in the channels and Bonefish on the flats. Don't really see myself bothering with trying to catch jacks as I've pretty much had my fill of them.

"ferris bueller, yer my heero"
By The Wave
SOBF wrote:Are your knees red from giving the guy in green that looks like he is giving you a reach around a bj ?? FUCKSTICKS
Most of us see a successful fishing trip.

SOBF sees two guys, and immediately starts thinking about red knees, reach arounds and bjs.

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :neutral:
Last edited by The Wave on Mon May 16, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well sh!t, Panama...

BTW, don't hire boat boys. Surely, there must […]

Intro

I’d also like to put in a request that jos[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpe[…]

whatcha tying?

DDC59DB3-2C89-462E-916C-0BA91C6171A4.jpeg Fuc[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine