This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Ramcatt
so that means spinning gear and cut-bait.... right?
Screen shot 2011-07-06 at 6.36.55 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-07-06 at 6.36.55 PM.png (129.96 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
By Mattb
Is that guy with the pants around his ankles dropping a steamer in the back of the boat?
By kamikaze74
now thats funny....someone is going to catch hell for that one
By Spicytuna
Tevo's, Gear, and a Steamy pile????

Sounds like a party waiting to happen right there.

At least they have an easy access fire extinguisher :cool
By RFA
Mattb wrote:Is that guy with the pants around his ankles dropping a steamer in the back of the boat?

That is hilarious.....to someone that had no ties to the Drake and its generous advertisers. I myself, think it is childish and crass, and think that Tom has made a wise decision in selecting that ad to run above this message board, whether or not the guy in it is negotiating the release of the chocolate hostage. Kudos Tom, Geoff, Tanner, and whomever else I may have forgotten! Here's to you gents! :cool
By Pat
thinking it has something to do with low gunwales, allowing the owners to easily roll those heavily weighted dead hooker corpses over the sides.
By Crick Addict
Spicytuna wrote:Tevo's, Gear, and a Steamy pile????

Sounds like a party waiting to happen right there.

At least they have an easy access fire extinguisher :cool

Other than the dude dropping the deuce...those skiffs are hardcore motherfuckers. Scott-esque, but
a better mouse trap. I laid eyes on these skiffs, me limey.
By DeadRatsClacker
Hey Ram if yer not on the payroll, ya should be,

There's 143 reads on this now which is probably more legitimate clicks than the ad would have drawn
though one cannot discount the helpful boost to clickthroughs that drunken drakians haplessly clicking at anything while trying to find the thong thread can have on ad tracking data.

You should get a boat.
By Ramcatt
yeah... the boss won't get mad when you call out the sponsors... any pub is good pub, right?

hey Turdee...i'm looking for a boat
hows about showing your marketing consultant some gear fishin love
By Plow
Good looking boat and price. The Calusa (coming 2011) sounds very interesting and apparently design for the Florida backcountry. Calusa indians lived in southwest florida and were hard core fishers.

Pants are worn like that to keep the bugs out, protect the tops of the feet from sun and to hide short legs.
By foureyedgeek
Tevas aren't cool? Sonofbitch.

...but it wasn't quite over. I rode out with Rudd[…]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

One of these days id like to experience such an av[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine