unlimited -- it happened in the mountains of NC

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
ncguy

Re: unlimited -- it happened in the mountains of NC

Post by ncguy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 pm

That and living on Possum Hollow Rd. Poor guy didn't have a chance in life.
I had to learn banjo. TX
Don't let your sheepfucking ruin the best imaginary relationships you're ever gonna have.-Befuddled
Red has enough good karma in storage that he could start an online business selling it to the world's assholes. Rancho Pancho
if the trip kills you, you won't live to regret it. JT

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

woolly bugger wrote:Drug bust? Really? 3 pot plants? You need a sawed off shot gun to protect 3 baby pot plants? Really?
bust.jpg
Really?
That's not your average sawed off shot gun, that's a sawed off shot gun with a pot leaf painted on the butt stock.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

ncguy

Post by ncguy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:30 am

http://www.wral.com/3-family-members-dr ... /12090570/
3am Sunday morning
"Fire Department battalion chief Tim Wright said the water was between 43 and 46 degrees when the family went into the water near their home. The air temperature was about 29 degrees.

Wright says hypothermia would have set in within five minutes.

Emergency officials did not know why the group got into the water. Police said they were awaiting a toxicology report."
I had to learn banjo. TX
Don't let your sheepfucking ruin the best imaginary relationships you're ever gonna have.-Befuddled
Red has enough good karma in storage that he could start an online business selling it to the world's assholes. Rancho Pancho
if the trip kills you, you won't live to regret it. JT

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 pm

that drowning story is pretty sad, might be drugs, might be alcohol, might be stupidity, I can't call it...
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 pm

ASHEVILLE, N.C. – A shooting near Asheville that left a couple dead apparently stemmed from an ongoing dispute over a city-used trash bin, according to the Asheville Citizen-Times.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20 ... ck_check=1
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:04 pm

woolly bugger wrote:ASHEVILLE, N.C. – A shooting near Asheville that left a couple dead apparently stemmed from an ongoing dispute over a city-used trash bin, according to the Asheville Citizen-Times.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20 ... ck_check=1

The answer is simple: Never touch a rednecks trash can. :coffee
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 am

"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

Mad_Mike

Post by Mad_Mike » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:36 am

I like that video... I didn't know that any of those words were weird till I moved out of the hills... Folks can usually tell i'm a hillbilly pretty quick..

I've found I don't use that vernacular as much down here, but as soon as I get home around my people, it comes out.. I've scared a few girlfriends that way... lol
Mad Mike
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. - Hemingway

Leonardo DiCaprio wins at life! - Row vs. Wade

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:11 pm

plum funny right there.
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Where's Rob seven?
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Harkers Island,southern alblie capital of the world, started to develop their own language during wwII, they were isolated cut off from the mainland. There was no bridge to the island then , boat traffic was slim hauling supplies to the island and the people living fended for themselvles. if you go there you can tell their speach is different from the mainlanders. the Harkers Island area culture is known as Down East. enjoy the hushpuppies.SORRY TO DERAIL THE THEAD, THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING ABOUT THE SPEACH THINGY.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

bullship

Post by bullship » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:58 pm

peckerwood