This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By blumpkin
I will work on the production later. But this is what it's about. Unskunkable's never ending whining about not being able to catch a striper on a Cali Bass lake has motivated me and I will keep it simple. :gun

Striper Wars I am at my striper spot as I type this rigged beulah 7.62mm 8wt. Firing 425 grains of Tg.

Unskunkable: I am on the river it is 2:00 am Fri Morning I challenge you to a Striper Contest this weekend 1st Fish, Biggest Fish. Stuff like this no weighing or measuring just SOBF approved pics.

Get going bitch I am already started.
Last edited by blumpkin on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
By blumpkin
I have now notified Unskunkable, with the message "hey bitch you#ve been served skip work skip sleep your choice this is Striper Wars" text message.
By blumpkin
Moonless night I am just chilling and waiting for the insane low light hours. Yard Sale for your enjoyment "Striper Wars" is available as a podcast. Coffee mugs will be available for sale.
Last edited by blumpkin on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By fatman
:smile
By blumpkin
Unskunkable started out with an excuse or two, but the fact that I callled him a bitch several times here and in text messages that I sent him really seemed to motivate him to kick my ass, both in fishing terms and literally as well.

He has accepted the challenge.
By VTNZ
This is quite the teaser. When will it be shown outside the U.S.? I am eagerly awaiting to see it in NZ theatres!! :Roll Eyes :cool
By blumpkin
I cannot believe the betting has not yet begun.

Get your bets in before Midnight West coast seppo.

We are going by a points system. Most points wins.
By blumpkin
Striper 5 points
First fish 5 points.
Biggest fish 5 points
Misdemeanor charges 5 points
Felony 10 points
Incidental bycatch 1 point
Hooker pics 1 point
This has potential...I would add "picture with a midget" 1 point. Picture with a "dead hooker" 2 points. Picture with both at once 5 points.
By VTNZ
Went down to my TAB and put in for 17-8 Blump, with homefield advantage and being the Prince of Darkness and all... :cheer :cool
By tb3.
cantfishforshit wrote:This has potential...I would add "picture with a midget" 1 point. Picture with a "dead hooker" 2 points. Picture with both at once 5 points.

Not to derail the thread, but this got me thinking that a Great Drake Drunk Scavenger Hunt could be pretty amusing :smile
Friday Cheer Through Pics

gosh I wish this place wasn't so dead

whatcha tying?

https://i.imgur.com/2KAFbvR.jpg?1

I think only Ohr, Page and McCabe will get nai[…]

Jayzizz, Justin, good shit man. I dunno about red […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine