This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fallen513
Why I'm here.

Top shelf. Makes a TR with some stocked trout in it seem a bit insignificant.
By Kylemc
FANTASTIC!
That was crazy good...Except that you had to get your feet wet...
By mrl0004
jerms wrote: Suffice it to say that I had one of the most incredible trips of my life, and I owe it all to a fellow Drakian's generosity.
I would say so, and you took me along in that TR. I felt like I was there. The scenery was worth the trip and the fish were icing on the cake. Glad you made it out of the earthquake. Here's to you and to VTNZ! :cool :bow
Last edited by mrl0004 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By get er done
jerms thanks for sharing................unreal story and pics.

rather odd how a simple entrance into the drake forum could lead to such amazing memories, meanwhile our wife's sex slaves think we are all wasting our time being homo's meeting other fly fishing dudes on the internet. while in theory to the uneducated it does seem rather homoerotic but TR's like this prove such theories dead wrong.

VTNZ your the man, adding a trip with you on my bucket list.
By flatscaster
get er done wrote:jerms thanks for sharing................unreal story and pics.

rather odd how a simple entrance into the drake forum could lead to such amazing memories, meanwhile our wife's sex slaves think we are all wasting our time being homo's meeting other fly fishing dudes on the internet. while in theory to the uneducated it does seem rather homoerotic but TR's like this prove such theories dead wrong.

VTNZ your the man, adding a trip with you on my bucket list.

You say that like they weren't ALSO doing a bunch of homoerotic stuff down there.
By striper42
That whole thing was insane. The earthquake story, the fishing play-by-play, the fish. Orgy of awesome. VTNZ is the best. Thanks for taking the time to put this together. and I don't know much about picture-ing but those are really great pics too. :cool
By Bruiser
I will echo what others have said. That was fantastic.
"official" intro

This place is dead, mind.

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Friday bump #fucktheSBSshit

CarpSpace

I finally got a day off....fed about a dozen in tw[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Cheech’s Moodah Poodah https://live.st[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine