This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
At least nemo's mom and Jesus were funny. . .
Look at the bright side, I don't even know who the fuck you are, but I think of you every time I pass a dead animal on the road.
The fact that somebody else out there takes the time to photo dead shit lets me know I'm not alone in the world.

No imposter can take that way. Nice to meet you.
kyner II wrote:what the freak is going on here???
Yeah, well as usual... it's kind of hard telling.

I was in the parking lot of a water-park in the Wisconsin Dells yesterday (something to do with our daughter on a winter day) and the guy parked next to me was getting his family loaded up at the same time. He looked at the back window of our truck and asked, "What the heck is D-S-F-K?"

"Dead Shit For Kyner," I said cheerfully.

He rushed his kids into the car and locked the doors.

Good to see you around.
Bobwhite wrote:
kyner II wrote:what the freak is going on here???
Yeah, well as usual... it's kind of hard telling.

I was in the parking lot of a water-park in the Wisconsin Dells yesterday (something to do with our daughter on a winter day) and the guy parked next to me was getting his family loaded up at the same time. He looked at the back window of our truck and asked, "What the heck is D-S-F-K?"

"Dead Shit For Kyner," I said cheerfully.

He rushed his kids into the car and locked the doors.

Good to see you around.
Hah I get that a lot too. People always say "Well, then who the fuck is Kyner?" and I say he's some guy from Colorado and he's on the internet and I think he's bald and he looks kind of like Tom Bie, mythical editor and magazine mogul. That usually shuts those curious kittens right the fuck up. Don't be looking at my bumper sticker and asking dumb questions is the moral of this story.
The return of Stolen Hours

Almost caught up with the backward time travel... […]

whatcha tying?

I’m working on a little gift for the lady...[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yellow Owl Muddler https://live.staticflickr[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine