This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Bobwhite wrote:I think Ted Nugent summed it up pretty well when he was interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away'. They are very much like the French."
x2

Fleet
French weapons are the best ones to buy on the used market - never fired and only dropped once.

I like french fries, macarons and french girls, but the rest of it can fuck right off.
My uncle is French. Trust me, those fukers are never happy. They have a point on occasion but generally speaking they cry too f-in' much.
Ah, France. Perhaps we should have a historical redo and just not storm the beaches.
France can't even win its own bike race.
Sorry for their losses in Afghanistan. There is a high price for progress.
My old man was hidden for months and snuck out of France by French resistance back in WW-Two. Got to meet a bunch of 'em and heard on more than one occasion that the only thing they trusted less than Nazis was the other French.
The return of Stolen Hours

Almost caught up with the backward time travel... […]

whatcha tying?

I’m working on a little gift for the lady...[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yellow Owl Muddler https://live.staticflickr[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine