This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
I made like $600 last summer selling hackles I'd had laying around in a drawer for years and years. I still have plenty, lifetime supply. It was a pretty fun way to spend a Saturday, haha those chicks were so grabby for the feathers. Too bad I don't have any pink fox hair!!
I think they're all missing the point... that they were created for our pleasure.

Wait... I didn't say that. It was somebody who hacked into my account. Westchester... yeah, it was Westchester!
Perhaps we are looking at this the wrong way...

We love fly fishing....they want the feathers....perhaps we can fly fish for women now....catch and release and all.....
Da Ax wrote:Perhaps we are looking at this the wrong way...

We love fly fishing....they want the feathers....perhaps we can fly fish for women now....catch and release and all.....

sheer genius that!!!! :cool
I wouldn't mind sacrificing some hackle and fox tail for this as long as I get to do the fitting.
Glista wrote:
berzerker wrote:
Da Ax wrote:Perhaps we are looking at this the wrong way...

sheer genius that!!!! :cool
You just know this is not going to work out the way you think it is.
If it involves women, it almost never does....
whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

moving forward again after catching up with the ba[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine