This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By CBrand
I know that there is a lot of ideas out there. I have a 14' alum flat bottom that I would love to use for fly fishing. Thanks guys.
By woolly bugger
obama.jpg
obama.jpg (52 KiB) Viewed 2351 times

:bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb
By SouthFork
CBrand wrote:Shit, Sorry... I guess
You're Damn Right Your Sorry
By Kyner
Put a piece of plywood on the front half and there you go. Easy as easy get's.
By woolly bugger
where's the tread with the ladder polling platform.....
By SouthFork
Kyner wrote:Put a piece of plywood on the front half and there you go. Easy as easy get's.
Its actually better to nail the plywood to the bottom of the boat. Provides better stability. Just make sure you use large nails.
By cantfishforshit
CBrand wrote:I know that there is a lot of ideas out there. I have a 14' alum flat bottom that I would love to use for fly fishing. Thanks guys.
Here's an idea; contribute a bit to the forum and then ask dumbass questions. Hell, you didn't even include payment. As far as the boat, sell it and save a few bucks every month until you can buy a used yak, toon or maybe a small drift boat.
By fatman
fly boat
flyboat.jpg
flyboat.jpg (16.29 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
By SouthFork
cantfishforshit wrote:
CBrand wrote:I know that there is a lot of ideas out there. I have a 14' alum flat bottom that I would love to use for fly fishing. Thanks guys.
Here's an idea; contribute a bit to the forum and then ask dumbass questions. Hell, you didn't even include payment. As far as the boat, sell it and save a few bucks every month until you can buy a used yak, toon or maybe a small drift boat.
Didn't know Yak's could swim? Do you ride them and cast off them, or is it like a ride them to the fishing spot and then do walk and wade?

Either way would be badass to ride a yak. Probably could teach it to run down low holers

By cantfishforshit
For the uneducated on the subject: Yak = Kayak. :coffee
The return of Stolen Hours

Almost caught up with the backward time travel... […]

whatcha tying?

I’m working on a little gift for the lady...[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yellow Owl Muddler https://live.staticflickr[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine