This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By CBrand
#444024
I know that there is a lot of ideas out there. I have a 14' alum flat bottom that I would love to use for fly fishing. Thanks guys.
User avatar
By woolly bugger
#444027
obama.jpg
obama.jpg (52 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
Image

:bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb :bomb
User avatar
By SouthFork
#444062
CBrand wrote:Shit, Sorry... I guess
You're Damn Right Your Sorry
User avatar
By Kyner
#444072
Put a piece of plywood on the front half and there you go. Easy as easy get's.
User avatar
By woolly bugger
#444075
where's the tread with the ladder polling platform.....
User avatar
By SouthFork
#444088
Kyner wrote:Put a piece of plywood on the front half and there you go. Easy as easy get's.
Its actually better to nail the plywood to the bottom of the boat. Provides better stability. Just make sure you use large nails.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit
#444089
CBrand wrote:I know that there is a lot of ideas out there. I have a 14' alum flat bottom that I would love to use for fly fishing. Thanks guys.
Here's an idea; contribute a bit to the forum and then ask dumbass questions. Hell, you didn't even include payment. As far as the boat, sell it and save a few bucks every month until you can buy a used yak, toon or maybe a small drift boat.
User avatar
By fatman
#444090
fly boat
flyboat.jpg
flyboat.jpg (16.29 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
User avatar
By SouthFork
#444184
cantfishforshit wrote:
CBrand wrote:I know that there is a lot of ideas out there. I have a 14' alum flat bottom that I would love to use for fly fishing. Thanks guys.
Here's an idea; contribute a bit to the forum and then ask dumbass questions. Hell, you didn't even include payment. As far as the boat, sell it and save a few bucks every month until you can buy a used yak, toon or maybe a small drift boat.
Didn't know Yak's could swim? Do you ride them and cast off them, or is it like a ride them to the fishing spot and then do walk and wade?

Either way would be badass to ride a yak. Probably could teach it to run down low holers

Image
User avatar
By cantfishforshit
#444186
For the uneducated on the subject: Yak = Kayak. :coffee
The return of Stolen Hours

Almost caught up with the backward time travel... […]

whatcha tying?

I’m working on a little gift for the lady...[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yellow Owl Muddler https://live.staticflickr[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine