This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Transylwader
Those eagle pix from your "game vid cam" are pretty fucking sweet. A welcomed change from missionary position.
By Spicytuna
I like the Pics and effort

But it was one big clusterfuk anyone and their mom can trow up a ton of random pictures. Cmon this is the Drake lets get some organization and maybe a story or two to go along. Look around and mimic what you see next time you decide to throw sometin up make it presentable.

So for now you are a trial pass don't F it up with what you bring to the table next
By SOBF
How significunt other thinks of you..jpg
I'm assuming that was pic of your wife/girlfriend. Referring to someone as a cunt is derogatory if you care about them. Was she an ex?? Then she can be referred to as a cunt. Wake up fuck head !!
By stevethealterego
You should take it as a joke. That's how I meant it. She's my current significant other, an amazing person, a great canoe trip partner and a damn good fishing buddy. I, on the other hand, can be a poor joke teller.
By SOBF
You should take it as a joke. That's how I meant it. She's my current significant other, an amazing person, a great canoe trip partner and a damn good fishing buddy. I, on the other hand, can be a cunt.
FIXED
By fallen513
Maybe lay real still in the snow in front of your trail cam, see what we get.
By tailchaser
post more pics of the cunt.
By berzerker
tailchaser wrote:post more pics of the cunt.
yeah, and the girl its attached to!!!!
By jhnnythndr
Maybe next month, when the time is right, you can get the cunt to lay in the snow in front of the game cam...

And see what we get.
By Kyner
Transylwader wrote:Those eagle pix from your "game vid cam" are pretty fucking sweet. A welcomed change from missionary position.
+1 those are killer
By VTNZ
Yawn....I fuckin' hate mesh hand nets. Learn to hold em for fucksake. Bonus....afterwards your hand may smell like a cunt and you won't have ripped the slime off the fish. Win-win!!! :bullshit :coffee
whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

moving forward again after catching up with the ba[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine