This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kyner
Great writing KP, thank you. The Whitefish should make South Fork happy. I know it made my day, and it's barely started!
By fatman
a fine turn of prose
:cool
By ScottP
ak_powder_monkey wrote:if nobody flames this guy for catching a steelhead on a bead I'm gonna be pissed
KP's paid his dues in so many ways, he needs apologize for nothing. Soon enough, herons will flee in terror as he gazes at them and thinks, if just for a moment, "what if?"

Nice fishies.
By BearsFan
Outstanding. Thanks KP, I needed that.
By Lando
Ajax wrote:Ya done well, Pookie!
Squared.
By SLSS
KP, thanks. This is what I like about this place. :cool

And that immersion in the current that pulls you in and takes you away from everything else- that's why you'll want to swing flies. I'll almost guarantee you'll catch fewer fish, but when you start swimming your fly, that connection to the current never stops. All day long. All week. All the time.
By Vito
SLSS wrote:And that immersion in the current that pulls you in and takes you away from everything else- that's why you'll want to swing flies. I'll almost guarantee you'll catch fewer fish, but when you start swimming your fly, that connection to the current never stops. All day long. All week. All the time.
Well said.
By FredA
KP that was some really nice writing. It's fun to be able to share in your excitement. Too many times I just can't find the words to describe what I love doing most. Well done man. Well done. :cool
whatcha tying?

EAFBF7A3-214E-43B7-B0FF-17DC654C1410.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn. Welcome back

Rock curry

Beautiful. [/kisses fingers]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine