This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By woolly bugger
fuckin' well plAyed!
By get er done
should have traded a set up and fished another day..............way to make the best out of one day, hot damn.
By Kyner
Sure looks nice - I could use a trip like that some day. Thanks for posting it up, that was cool.
By Palometa
Nice write up/pics and trip. Grabbing a permit on your first trip....that's why Ascension Bay is so badass. Many opportunities to cast at BIG happy permit.

Been to Ascension Bay once...fished with ABBC. The tandem guides work really well for permit, so does the guides desire to wade after them. I just got back from Xcalak a week ago...may have to do a write up.
By blue ridge angler
Palometa wrote:Nice write up/pics and trip. Grabbing a permit on your first trip....that's why Ascension Bay is so badass. Many opportunities to cast at BIG happy permit.

Been to Ascension Bay once...fished with ABBC. The tandem guides work really well for permit, so does the guides desire to wade after them. I just got back from Xcalak a week ago...may have to do a write up.
May want to do an intro first, lest you feel the wrath of teh suck..
By tailingpermit
Palometa wrote:I just got back from Xcalak a week ago...may have to do a write up.
I just so giddy with excitement, please do!
By crabtops
Thanks for the "atta boys" Drakians. Was probably a trip of a life time. I am already planning my next one to the tropics need to get some redfish too.

There was one other first that maybe only one or two picked up on.

Need another hint?

By peetso
crabtops wrote:There was one other first that maybe only one or two picked up on.

Congrats, on everything but especially the one big thing. :cool
By fatman
you devil :smile

congrats
whatcha tying?

EAFBF7A3-214E-43B7-B0FF-17DC654C1410.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn. Welcome back

Rock curry

Beautiful. [/kisses fingers]