This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fallen513
17 years old, that guy.
By TX.
New drinking game:
Every time Tranny says "Crazy fucking SAFFA." Or: "I'm a crazy Souf African Motha Fucka Maaaan."
Everybody does a shot.
Game should last about ten minutes before everybody passes out.
Luv ya man.
fallen513 wrote:17 years old, that guy.
14 was my guess.
You know what go fuck yourself you dumb prick. This is why I came to mess with the website in the first place. I heard that some people here were the biggest fags on the internet and you've proved yourself one of them (Don't worry, I'm not a fag. Ask your mom what I did to her last night then come back and call me one). You just supplant to the misconception that fly fisherman are of the stuck up, I'm-better-than-you nature that they're known for. I'll take my questions elsewhere, because this website isn't worth a second of my time if you think that you've the right to judge what goes on this forum. I forgot that you owned it, but next time I'll make sure to give you a good 2 weeks worth of notice, so that you can judge whether its worth for your eyes and those that peruse this forum. Go fuck yourself, you're a dumb bitch, I fucked your mom, and all of that other shit.
Cholo out

I think I heard sniffling and whining right before the door slammed.
By steelrain202
Transylwader wrote:
TX. wrote:
shunned wrote:I'm rather forgiving, me.
Well, yeah,you just called the owner of the site/ magazine a fag...
You being a Brit and all, I just took it for a pick-up line.

I still liked the upsidedownland thing you had in you sig, though.
Oh no, its an ownership? and all along I thought it was a corporation, fuck me...does this mean I can't go fishing with my mates this weekend?
FUCK NO! TX, ready the 2wt, the 9'5wt, the fucking S2000 and get a fucking map, we are gonna snipe this cunter, and once were done,use his bones as wickets and the shards of his (shit for brains) skull for bails, Im gonna teach you ungrateful fucking Americans how to play Rugby and Cricket!
In a parking lot in John Denver Country...
damn i wanna play. i used to play tight head prop. but my kid got and shit. i am gonna suggest my voodoo leach therapy for the quick heal.
By shunned
new rule: shit. I forgot. no something...

oh yeah, no czech nymphing.
it's avec reel tenkara gay.

seriously. homo gay.
I think I heard sniffling and whining right before the door slammed.[/quote]

Dude your so right! That sniffling and whining you heard, was your mom after I did her. From what she told me, she had a great time!
By Walter
Your mom just called and asked that you get off the house computer, she needs to make a phone call....

This kid can't be over 13 years old. I'd bet another mom joke on it.
By Transylwader
[quote="ImaBetterFisherThanYou"]Dude your so right! That sniffling and whining you heard, was your mom after I did her. From what she told me, she had a great time![/quote]
You must be Ed Monix...

By Yard Sale
This is total bullshit. I just called my mom and she says she never heard of this guy, let alone slept with him. She also said nobody is a better fisher than I am.

LIAR!
By P-A
ImaBetterFisherThanYou wrote:..."Overnight".
As in "I was banned in less than 24 hours from the only FF BBS you can't get banned from for being a troll" (no offense shunned).
I can't believe nobody quoted this dumbass on the first thread so we can all get a giggle down the road.
http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/index.php?optio ... =1&t=22223
Fuckin' idiot.
You know what go fuck yourself you dumb prick. This is why I came to mess with the website in the first place. I heard that some people here were the biggest fags on the internet and you've proved yourself one of them (Don't worry, I'm not a fag. Ask your mom what I did to her last night then come back and call me one). You just supplant to the misconception that fly fisherman are of the stuck up, I'm-better-than-you nature that they're known for. I'll take my questions elsewhere, because this website isn't worth a second of my time if you think that you've the right to judge what goes on this forum. I forgot that you owned it, but next time I'll make sure to give you a good 2 weeks worth of notice, so that you can judge whether its worth for your eyes and those that peruse this forum. Go fuck yourself, you're a dumb bitch, I fucked your mom, and all of that other shit.
Cholo out[/quote]

You have to be one of the most ignorant trolls out there. I am so sad for you little one....
:sucks
It would be an honor to be referred to as Ed Monix, personal hero of mine I must say... And 13 years old, I will say that you, my good sir, are way overshooting my age.
By RFA
This is why I came to mess with the website in the first place. I heard that some people here were the biggest fags on the internet
Greatest single thing ever written on this board. :cool

Whatever gets you here, dude. I'm not in the position to judge.
Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Spring in the SE AK

Man, that’s living!

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

I don't know if this has ever been done before[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine