To those who Czech Nymph....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
fallen513

Re: To those who Czech Nymph....

Post by fallen513 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:04 pm

17 years old, that guy.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

TX.

Post by TX. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 am

New drinking game:
Every time Tranny says "Crazy fucking SAFFA." Or: "I'm a crazy Souf African Motha Fucka Maaaan."
Everybody does a shot.
Game should last about ten minutes before everybody passes out.
Luv ya man.
fallen513 wrote:17 years old, that guy.
14 was my guess.
You know what go fuck yourself you dumb prick. This is why I came to mess with the website in the first place. I heard that some people here were the biggest fags on the internet and you've proved yourself one of them (Don't worry, I'm not a fag. Ask your mom what I did to her last night then come back and call me one). You just supplant to the misconception that fly fisherman are of the stuck up, I'm-better-than-you nature that they're known for. I'll take my questions elsewhere, because this website isn't worth a second of my time if you think that you've the right to judge what goes on this forum. I forgot that you owned it, but next time I'll make sure to give you a good 2 weeks worth of notice, so that you can judge whether its worth for your eyes and those that peruse this forum. Go fuck yourself, you're a dumb bitch, I fucked your mom, and all of that other shit.
Cholo out

I think I heard sniffling and whining right before the door slammed.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:13 am

Transylwader wrote:
TX. wrote:
shunned wrote:I'm rather forgiving, me.
Well, yeah,you just called the owner of the site/ magazine a fag...
You being a Brit and all, I just took it for a pick-up line.

I still liked the upsidedownland thing you had in you sig, though.
Oh no, its an ownership? and all along I thought it was a corporation, fuck me...does this mean I can't go fishing with my mates this weekend?
FUCK NO! TX, ready the 2wt, the 9'5wt, the fucking S2000 and get a fucking map, we are gonna snipe this cunter, and once were done,use his bones as wickets and the shards of his (shit for brains) skull for bails, Im gonna teach you ungrateful fucking Americans how to play Rugby and Cricket!
In a parking lot in John Denver Country...
damn i wanna play. i used to play tight head prop. but my kid got and shit. i am gonna suggest my voodoo leach therapy for the quick heal.
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

shunned

Post by shunned » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 am

new rule: shit. I forgot. no something...

oh yeah, no czech nymphing.
it's avec reel tenkara gay.

seriously. homo gay.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

ImaBetterFisherThanYou

Post by ImaBetterFisherThanYou » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 pm

I think I heard sniffling and whining right before the door slammed.[/quote]

Dude your so right! That sniffling and whining you heard, was your mom after I did her. From what she told me, she had a great time!
Often people ask me as to how I like it. I respond with no hesitance, "Up the good ole' rear end. ;)".

Walter

Post by Walter » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Your mom just called and asked that you get off the house computer, she needs to make a phone call....

This kid can't be over 13 years old. I'd bet another mom joke on it.
It was supposed to be devils handing Kim Jong Il a giant black cock - RFA

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:08 pm

ImaBetterFisherThanYou wrote:Dude your so right! That sniffling and whining you heard, was your mom after I did her. From what she told me, she had a great time!
You must be Ed Monix...
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

This is total bullshit. I just called my mom and she says she never heard of this guy, let alone slept with him. She also said nobody is a better fisher than I am.

LIAR!
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

P-A

Post by P-A » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:18 pm

ImaBetterFisherThanYou wrote:..."Overnight".
As in "I was banned in less than 24 hours from the only FF BBS you can't get banned from for being a troll" (no offense shunned).
I can't believe nobody quoted this dumbass on the first thread so we can all get a giggle down the road.
http://www.drakemag.com/index.php?optio ... =1&t=22223
Fuckin' idiot.
You know what go fuck yourself you dumb prick. This is why I came to mess with the website in the first place. I heard that some people here were the biggest fags on the internet and you've proved yourself one of them (Don't worry, I'm not a fag. Ask your mom what I did to her last night then come back and call me one). You just supplant to the misconception that fly fisherman are of the stuck up, I'm-better-than-you nature that they're known for. I'll take my questions elsewhere, because this website isn't worth a second of my time if you think that you've the right to judge what goes on this forum. I forgot that you owned it, but next time I'll make sure to give you a good 2 weeks worth of notice, so that you can judge whether its worth for your eyes and those that peruse this forum. Go fuck yourself, you're a dumb bitch, I fucked your mom, and all of that other shit.
Cholo out[/quote]

You have to be one of the most ignorant trolls out there. I am so sad for you little one....
:sucks
http://500px.com/P-ANilsson

That look total awesome in my eyes "Bruiser"

What made that hole in the middle of the pie?
Be honest, now... "Bob White"

yinzer - you know I'm a cop.
Kyle - I don't give a fuck.
yinzer - No, really, I'm a cop.
Kyle - No, really, I don't give a fuck. "KYLE"

ImaBetterFisherThanYou

Post by ImaBetterFisherThanYou » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm

It would be an honor to be referred to as Ed Monix, personal hero of mine I must say... And 13 years old, I will say that you, my good sir, are way overshooting my age.
Often people ask me as to how I like it. I respond with no hesitance, "Up the good ole' rear end. ;)".

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Make with the mom jokes... I was enjoying those

Maybe you've met my mom?
Last edited by stillsteamin on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 pm

This is why I came to mess with the website in the first place. I heard that some people here were the biggest fags on the internet
Greatest single thing ever written on this board. :cool

Whatever gets you here, dude. I'm not in the position to judge.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"