To those who Czech Nymph....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Yard Sale

Re: To those who Czech Nymph....

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:09 pm

RFA wrote:
This is why I came to mess with the website in the first place. I heard that some people here were the biggest fags on the internet
Greatest single thing ever written on this board. :cool

Whatever gets you here, dude. I'm not in the position to judge.

Haha. The dude who got the most geeked out on this place of anybody, became a mod on an uncensored site, then burned the fuk out, is now commiserating with a jackass he tried to ban. Classic.
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 pm

You might want to reread what the guy wrote that I quoted.....slowly.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 pm

I get it. My point is that for somebody who never really contributed any quality here you sure seem to have a hard on for calling out other people for being fags. Why did you go so crazy in love with this place to become a mod? Easier than leading by example?
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Wait, you weren't being sarcastic were you? My computer reads everything in a british accent so i can't tell.

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Yard Sale wrote:I get it. My point is that for somebody who never really contributed any quality here you sure seem to have a hard on for calling out other people for being fags. Why did you go so crazy in love with this place to become a mod? Easier than leading by example?

What did I say? Never contributed anything of quality?

I'm interested in the attacks. I'm not sure if we had a problem in the past...and I'm being honest? Confused.

As far as the quote...I read the entire thing as one thought.....
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 pm

I don't know man. Its 7:30, I've been doing basically data entry for 8 hours, and my buddies are at the bar up the street. Guess I'm just grumpy. Just hate to see people bitch about the content here...

My bad.

Aguirre

Post by Aguirre » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:54 pm

I gotta disagree with ya Yard, Raffia's shit was some of funniest most well written slams I've ever witnessed and encouraged me to join the frey. :cool
Miss you buddy, you've been gone too long.
Enough faggery, Aguirre out motha fuckas, gotta finish fucking all your mothers hungry cunts.
"I've been blessed with many things in this life. An arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a Burmese Python and the mind of a fuckin scientist."
-Kenny Fuckin Powers

TX.

Post by TX. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 pm

ImaBetterFisherThanYou wrote:I think I heard sniffling and whining right before the door slammed.
Dude your so right! That sniffling and whining you heard, was your mom after I did her. From what she told me, she had a great time![/quote]

Grab your dick you little fuck...My mom "died" before you were even a dirty twinkle in your sperm donor's eye.
...And if you make another comment, I will track your IP, track your ass down and beat you to a fucking pulp, and I'll beat your dad's ass to get to your room. Leave, fuckstick.
..Or I'll just get Shunned to do it, cause that's what he does for a living, and he owes me.

RFA...Ban this fuck...for good.
What the hell has this place come to?
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

AG,

Nice. I did say my bad for being bitchy. Guess you missed that.

My bad for thinking if your going to hang here you should throw up the occasional TR. Sure would be nice though. Thats my favorite part about this site, the kick ass TRs.

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 pm

It's hard to make friends when you're bipolar.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 pm

fallen513 wrote:It's hard to make friends when you post spin gear in your intro
Agreed!

RFA

Post by RFA » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 am

In my defense, I have posted a shitload of trip reports in the past(not going to say they're great or anything, but they're there)....it's the middle of winter, and I haven't gotten out much in the last 3 months. I also figured no one wanted to see yet another report from Northern Colorado from me.

my last outing, 2 weeks ago, or was it 3...I have been working too much:

I apologize for the poor quality...and I cropped the shit out of the second one as to hide the background.

[report]
RFApic1.jpg
RFApic1.jpg (111.04 KiB) Viewed 332 times
RFApic2.jpg
RFApic2.jpg (134.76 KiB) Viewed 332 times
[/report]