This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Willi
[report]One of the joys of urban fishing is that you never know what you'll come across. Walked through someone's streamside bedroom on my way to fish a run.

Cloudy, snowy day with the first Olives of the season. It's great to catch a hatch when it's just starting for the year - fun, easy fishing to trout that haven't seen Olive imitation in a long time. Must have caught about 30 fish. Nothin big, in fact, most were small:

but several were a bit better:

There's a family of mink that live on this stretch. Today I watched one dive in the river and come up with a sucker almost as big as it was. A couple pix with my Optio's shitty zoom

Willi[/report]
Last edited by Willi on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By RFA
Willi - unless this is some Avant-Guarde post, you didn't attach photos correctly. You may want to upload them again. :cool
By vaku
RFA wrote:Willi - unless this is some Avant-Guarde post, you didn't attach photos correctly. You may want to upload them again. :cool
looks fine right now to me!

Great day of fishing willi!

pt
By VTNZ
Love the urban fishing Willi. Have a few spots like that in some of the downtowns of VT. Less the cutts of course! :cool
By berzerker
:cool weasels are bad ass.... nich feesh too..
By Pancho Rancho
That yellowish hand looking thing sticking out from under the green blanket or whatever give me the Willies.

Looks like a good winter's day out. No wind?

SOBF...quit spamming your higher education classes...snob.
By elkhair
good looking feesh. i love spring. thanks for sharing.

:::jealouos as fuck:::
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine