This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By shunned
I've an outgoing pm in my box for over a month.

he'd better be having babies. :fight
By LTD
Who's nemo?
By BigTimber
shunned wrote:I've an outgoing pm in my box for over a month.

sounds like a personal problem. they make a cream for that.
By SLSS
BigTimber wrote:
shunned wrote:I've an outgoing pm in my box for over a month.

sounds like a personal problem. they make a cream for that.
Mmmm.... I don't know. I think that's going to require a shot.
By AftonAngler

N.emo is Alive(saw him at Pleasanton last weekend)...he tried to steal Gretchen away...Ride with Clyde and all that hoopla...then he took off in his chopper...I shudder to think what might have happened if I would not have been watching :Roll Eyes

:cool
By BigTimber
AftonAngler wrote:Image

N.emo is Alive(saw him at Pleasanton last weekend)...he tried to steal Gretchen away...Ride with Clyde and all that hoopla...then he took off in his chopper...I shudder to think what might have happened if I would not have been watching :Roll Eyes

too fucking funny. Anybody else notice that n.emo looks exactly like the principal on East Bound and Down?
By AftonAngler
BigTimber wrote:
AftonAngler wrote:Image

too fucking funny. Anybody else notice that n.emo looks exactly like the principal on East Bound and Down?
snicker

In all fairness I think Gretchen was wearing 4" heels.

:Roll Eyes
By RFA
it is pretty gay that you keep checking to see if he's read your PM.....

"Hi Tom!
Greetings from down under "mate" (hehe). I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how much I LOVE (and I mean LOVE) your website, bloke (hehe). If I'm not whipping up some classic wet flies or having a tight line on some SEXY water, I'm on this board talking shop! Thanks for being there for me, even if it's "virtual"......I know you're as busy as a cat burying shit, but throw this Seppo a bone. I mean, let me stick a franger in your freckle.

Roos in the Top Paddock and whatnot,

Shawn"
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine