Page 2 of 2

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:25 am
by SouthFork
K_P wrote:I'm going to take the minority opinion on this one.

1) The fish are quality, despite lacking in overall numbers.
2) Warmwater and coldwater species are included, which is better than most.
3) The dude has some stones, as indicated by the winter wading shot.
4) Good respect for landscape is demonstrated.
5) Zs fulfills the tits requirement without relegating women to the meat department, which is both bold and respectful.
1) He posted two fish and a tail.

2) Yes, they are in different bodies of water. [Agree]

3) The "dude" in the winter wading shot has a beard, the guy with the snook picture is clean shaven and looking at facial characteristics does not he could grow a beard let alone a quality mustache. Just because many of us winter wade fish doesn't mean we have stones, I believe it has to do with a Low IQ because of Cabin Feaver.

4) Landscape, but slightly overexposed.

5) Blurry woman, is not "fulfilled"

Meh.....

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:58 am
by Zs
woolly bugger wrote:[/yawn]

c-


work on some extra credit to improve your grade....

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 pm
by K_P
SF: Quit acting like you don't know me or I'll post pictures.

Z: Don't feed the troll. :lol:

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:01 pm
by FredA
But what if you don't wear a watch?

Gettin there... nice browns. :coffee

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 pm
by Bobwhite
FredA wrote:But what if you don't wear a watch?

Gettin there... nice browns. :coffee
yes, exactly.

indeed.

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:24 pm
by Kyner
shunned wrote:I didn't see one photo of a wrist watch.

this is a new demand.
lmao I love it!

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:55 pm
by vaku
Eh, Z, not the worst by a far stretch, but it is ok. like the extra fish pix. I have those too but the fish are much smaller. more boobs are always good.

shunned wrote:I didn't see one photo of a wrist watch.

this is a new demand.


Post by FredA » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm
But what if you don't wear a watch?


Here is my only timepiece for the last 3 years and no watch for 3 before that.
( i keep hinting at the submariner or the tank, but alas it never shows up )
clock.jpg
clock.jpg (101.14 KiB) Viewed 492 times

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:02 pm
by unskunkable
vaku wrote:Eh, Z, not the worst by a far stretch, but it is ok. like the extra fish pix. I have those too but the fish are much smaller. more boobs are always good.

shunned wrote:I didn't see one photo of a wrist watch.

this is a new demand.


Post by FredA » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm
But what if you don't wear a watch?


Here is my only timepiece for the last 3 years and no watch for 3 before that.
( i keep hinting at the submariner or the tank, but alas it never shows up )
clock.jpg
I just spent 5 minutes trying to slide the unlock switch over...

Not really but I am across the aisle from Cougarcockburn... :coffee

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:06 pm
by Cary
unskunkable wrote:
Not really but I am across the aisle from Cougarcockburn... :coffee
I bet he's all twitchy being in the big city and all, say hello for me.

Re: Newb Intro

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:03 am
by shunned
Cary wrote:say hello for me.
me and all.

don't tell him I broke his fancy pipe, mind.