This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By woolly bugger
:cool
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Transylwader
McSkunkin's excuse? He's redefining the college system, I wished him well and stopped replying. You should listen to the wife instead, trust me, what you tell your wife and promise your mates? Pick your war. Id personally rather piss off the wife than fuck my mates over...Jis sayin'

And yes, I have been married for 7 (shes really flexible). I think I turn 13 in May! You are all invited except for Vaku. I hate splinters....fuck!
By WanderingBlues
After 23 years, I no longer get the 3rd degree when it comes to fishing. Keep the pressure up & she'll come around.... And nice pics as usual.
By woolly bugger
WanderingBlues wrote:After 23 years, I no longer get the 3rd degree when it comes to fishing. Keep the pressure up & she'll come around.... And nice pics as usual.

It's taken almost that long for me to put the floor down...

jis say'in
By Numballz
Great photo filled trip report. Love the sessions black and the fishy friends you found. Good luck on the home improvement projects. I have a list growing day by day with no fish to show for my efforts.
By Aguirre
Awesome. Love that stone fly shot.
By ncguy
"Ya ever fish with stone flies?"..." hard rascals to catch aren't they?"
By cantfishforshit
Man I gotta get something better than a point and click...
By woolly bugger
:cool
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By _9er
Nice fish Wooly, and great pics as always!

I'm glad someone remembers........

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munn’s Claret Muddler https://live.sta[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine