stolen hours - TR(s)

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
B.M. Barrelcooker

Re: stolen hours - TR(s)

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks so much for this.

A great thread !!!

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...

kish

Post by kish » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:39 pm

Yep. I always look forward to the additions to this thread, Wooly. I'm seriously considering retiring in your neck of the woods in a few years and your posts get my wheels turning. You Cackalackians will be getting some PMs when the time comes. Keep 'em coming. :cool
“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” Charles Kingsley

NeedmoreDEET

Post by NeedmoreDEET » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:50 pm

Nice late addition. Best wishes and Happy New Year!
I like that quote....now have someone hold your head under water until you post a proper intro....or until you stop struggling. - RFA

421sd

Post by 421sd » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:29 pm

My new years resolution is to squeeze in 99 trips in the next 3 years.

Nice work Woolybug. :cool

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:55 am

:bomb
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

"Go down to the creek. Cast a line over the bright water. Let every thought, emotion and feeling go. Wild water abides."

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

speybait

Post by speybait » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:54 pm

I really appreciate these, WB. I do hope that some day we will fish together again. Sort of a once every ten years deal. Last time was the White Bake III. Lol
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:37 pm

:smile :smile
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
me "There's a season???"

"Go down to the creek. Cast a line over the bright water. Let every thought, emotion and feeling go. Wild water abides."

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:27 pm

So nice, thank you sir.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:04 am

:smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
me "There's a season???"

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:14 pm

WITF is 6.5X? The diff between 6" and 8 dick inches? Come on mang! Good to see you out n about whilst the proletariat graft.
Pastor, minister, priest shaman or whatever, the one thing I hate more than rudeness are false prophets - Perish101

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 am

Transylwader wrote:WITF is 6.5X? The diff between 6" and 8 dick inches? Come on mang! Good to see you out n about whilst the proletariat graft.

haha, pune tippet a measly half pound, 227 grams (if you're still calculating in metric) stronger... T.H. marketing gimmick worked on me, but I do lime the 50 meter spools... :coffee
me "There's a season???"

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:43 pm

woolly bugger wrote:
Transylwader wrote:WITF is 6.5X? The diff between 6" and 8 dick inches? Come on mang! Good to see you out n about whilst the proletariat graft.

haha, pune tippet a measly half pound, 227 grams (if you're still calculating in metric) stronger... T.H. marketing gimmick worked on me, but I do lime the 50 meter spools... :coffee
Tippet is a farce. I learned about green line in Cheesehead land. It comes in 100m spools and is dack cheap. You find that sandbagging Leroy with Da Spork yet?
Pastor, minister, priest shaman or whatever, the one thing I hate more than rudeness are false prophets - Perish101