This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Vito
Miller Lite...yikes. Hey woolly, guess whats 5 minutes from my house? I'll give you a hint.

By woolly bugger
Vito wrote:Miller Lite...yikes. Hey woolly, guess whats 5 minutes from my house? I'll give you a hint.

yea, well I was in a hurry to get to the river, didn't expect the selection to be so poor, my bad.... triple hopped my ass...
By Vito
Yeah I'm just giving you shit. I have certainly drank plenty of watered down beer in my life. Most northern MI party stores only sell some form of budweiser, busch, or miller. Can't always be picky.
By fatman
Vito wrote:Yeah I'm just giving you shit. I have certainly drank plenty of watered down beer in my life. Most northern MI party stores only sell some form of budweiser, busch, or miller. Can't always be picky.
doesn't MI have some sort of local blue collar brand?

when I moved to Missouri many moons ago, all the backwoods taverns had Stag on tap...cheap...
(I think the brewery was in Bob White's hometown) :smile
By woolly bugger
:cool
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By woolly bugger
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By woolly bugger
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By woolly bugger
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By woolly bugger
Last edited by woolly bugger on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CTR
I come here to learn something new (frequntly), laugh ( = spitting coffee all over the 'puter) and get inspired (to fish a lot). Posted the goods a while back as an offering but try to stay out of the way.

Feel it's necessary to say thank you once and a while for a kick-ass thread:

-great pictures of fish and rivers
-most excellent beer (Sessions Black and anything Founders (but especially KBS))
-gas under $3......

Thanks again,
"Jack" CTR

I'll go back to being quiet now.
By ultimate12
Bugger,
Like I said, I've wasted time in worse ways. We will have to visit that place again in the future, and methinks we may do better if the water temp is not like bath water next time.
By vaku
ultimate12 wrote:Bugger,
Like I said, I've wasted time in worse ways. We will have to visit that place again in the future, and methinks we may do better if the water temp is not like bath water next time.
Give me a ring boys! I'd love to meet up and drink some beers and fish a bit.

Looks like Wooly has his own awesome unlimited thread started! Keep it up you fishy fooker!

pt
Dear Capt Dustin Huff

great bump. In the austrians stead, I'll say I hav[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

Beautiful. Needs more kipper and IPA!

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Half-muddled HoloHare Hedgehog https://live.[…]

Trump

Shouldn't you be out tenkaraing palm of the hander[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine