stolen hours - TR(s)

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
woolly bugger

Re: stolen hours - TR(s)

Post by woolly bugger » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Transylwader wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:28 am
Gotdang, you got more toys for your cameras than a social media slut! I like that AquaDome pics, but prefer the sight of a broken shitty ass rod. Redington Predator: there is no compromise. They are inexpensive and perform better than some of the 4 and 5 letter swear word bro brands out derr...

I'm a gonna try and break the Predator 8 wt on redfish friday... jis say'in
ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

"Go down to the creek. Cast a line over the bright water. Let every thought, emotion and feeling go. Wild water abides."

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pm

woolly bugger wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:42 pm
Transylwader wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:28 am
Gotdang, you got more toys for your cameras than a social media slut! I like that AquaDome pics, but prefer the sight of a broken shitty ass rod. Redington Predator: there is no compromise. They are inexpensive and perform better than some of the 4 and 5 letter swear word bro brands out derr...

I'm a gonna try and break the Predator 8 wt on redfish friday... jis say'in
Git it Buggah!
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:46 pm

:bomb
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
me "There's a season???"

"Go down to the creek. Cast a line over the bright water. Let every thought, emotion and feeling go. Wild water abides."

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 pm

:smile
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
me "There's a season???"

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:50 pm

woolly bugger wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 pm
First time on a casting platform listening to a guide call out targets and casting under direction made me realize that i need to up that game.
That shit'll pucker anyone's butt the first time. Gets a lot easier once you've caught one, my first time on a casting platform I spent most of the morning embarrassing myself and getting shit on by a no-nonsense Bahamian, but after the first fish suddenly I could slow down, remember where 10 is on a clock, and cast farther than 15 feet into the wind.

Also can relate to the dirty water shut down redfish.

And here I was thinking my problems were special...
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:51 pm

:cool
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
me "There's a season???"

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Woolly, you need to sync up with Goldie. I bet you two could find an ingenius way to catch reds off the bough of his boat that he almost fukkin sank behind the "Island" after I told him to not drop anchor on a swiftly rising tide, all the while trying to motor up the beach...
Surf donkeys will give you great target practise. Them bastards zig zag through the open face of the waves chasing mullet and unless you are Clint Eastwood in a shoot out, they will own your ass every damn time. :cool
And leave that POS TF Bro at home.
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:00 am

:needs_pics
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
me "There's a season???"

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
me "There's a season???"

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
me "There's a season???"

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:42 pm

:smile
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
me "There's a season???"

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:39 am

Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
me "There's a season???"