This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By woolly bugger
:coffee
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kylemc
bullship wrote:Nice Wooly!
Indeed! Streamer bug setting in with him Bully, I dig it the most.
By woolly bugger
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By woolly bugger
Broke my longest drought from fishing in 20 years, three weeks. Finally felt like I could get out in the river for a spell today. Had some difficulty getting the boot on with the wrapped up ankle and all. Parked at one of the closest river access points and hobbled on down to the water. Tossed a small streamer for a while then switched to half a chicken size. Wham, nice bend in the six weight sure felt good. Great fish for the smith probably went 14 inches or better. No pic so you'll just have to imaging a richly colored and large spotted brown with a huge yellow articulated fly hanging out of its mouth. Celebrated with a Bell's Hopslam!

Thunder and lightening drove me off the river.
By woolly bugger
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By woolly bugger
Last edited by woolly bugger on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By HPFF
Sunny afternoon...dry flies...nice trouts...and a growler back at the car. Sounds like my kind of day! :cool
Change of scenery TR

Took a drive to try to find some trout today. h[…]

The Beer, The Wine, The Whiskey

Righteous!

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Cheer indeed

Dear Capt Dustin Huff

Has anyone seen a photo of Mike recently? He lo[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine