This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Lurgee
[report]My night out with _9er and Greenback in the big city...

The Macallan 18, Stranahan's 2, Laprhoaig 12 and a bunch of sweet great lakes steelbow flies that I hope to put to use in a week or so.

Greenback celebrating the beginning of Spring Break

Good meeting you _9er.[/report]
By Ephemeral
Nice carpage man.
By peetso
Lurgee wrote:Image
It is so good to live in the mountains so close to such wonderful trout fisheries.
It appears as though you've been drinking the hand sanitizer again.

Nice fish! :cool
By Lurgee
peetso wrote: It appears as though you've been drinking the hand sanitizer again.
You say that like there's something wrong with it???
By blue ridge angler
Great stuff Lurgee.. :cool
By peetso
Lurgee wrote:
peetso wrote: It appears as though you've been drinking the hand sanitizer again.
You say that like there's something wrong with it???
After seeing how it turned ditches and carp into beautiful mountain streams and trout for you, I drank a bottle last night hoping for similar effects.

It didn't turn the cold barren field outside my window into a tropical flat. All it did was make me burb bubbles. Maybe I just didn't drink enough.

On the bright side, my morning piss was extra frothy.
By slavetotheflyrod
Thanks for the call, prick.
By WanderingBlues
Those carp got some Angelina Jolie action going. Looking good on the front slope for the time of year.
By Kyner
I think you changed location for one of the latter shots and were 3 minutes from my house. You are way ahead of schedule my man, good to see some people getting it done.
Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Spring in the SE AK

Man, that’s living!

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

I don't know if this has ever been done before[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine