This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By FatBrown
Really
By Lando
FatBrown wrote:Really
You have an amazing ability to drink red beer very early in the morning.
By TX.
I'm witcha.

I was gonna go try to break- in Tranny's new rod today, but finished up the resto on the '94 4x4 ATV, fixed an electric ATV for my boy (that somebody dumped for dead and my wife grabbed), then road w/ him for a while; split firewood; took my oldest to the track to run ( her track coach is like 450# and I'm thinkin' he doesn't run w/ the kids...or teach them to stretch...Well, I've been to a few of the meets, and yeah.
So, here, me, almost fifty doing a long jump demo (he throws her into all kinds of shit cause most of the kids are worse than she is)...but she likes track, so she will fill in as needed. Two days ago she had to run a relay...in the fucking dark! They didn't have the keys for the light switch room! Amazing nobody dropped the baton...;Grocery shopping; Drained the small koi pond; Measured and painted marks on the road at 100 meters (328 feet), 200, 300, and 400 meters, so she can practice on her own; Had to read to the 6yo; and work on little Ben's walking/ crawling...Fuck all if life doesn't interfere w/ life.

Yup, nuthin' here either.
Maybe next weekend. :cool
By Kylemc
Fishlore wrote:I've gotta buzz.... :cool
peas in a pod!
By Kyner
Lando wrote:

He did Sat morning 7:30 am, with a Camel Light Nail to chase it down.
By Red Humpy
Kyner wrote:
Lando wrote:

He did Sat morning 7:30 am, with a Camel Light Nail to chase it down.

Gents, how does the U look? Ice off yet. Startin to get that itch again.

:cool
By Transylwader
See you in June and August. Red beers and this time, I'd like to try it with a raw egg...
By Kyner
Red Humpy wrote: Gents, how does the U look? Ice off yet. Startin to get that itch again.
:cool
Yeah, it's been off since all the wind a few weeks ago. I am thinking it's still a little cold water temp wise, but the weather is looking good and if it holds then we should have a good spring for fishing.
By FatBrown
I got a million excuses but no reasons for being such a slug this winter. Not only that, but every time I did manage to get off my skinny ass and brave the elements, the catching sucked.
DSCF2724.JPG
DSCF2724.JPG (168.55 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
By FatBrown
Transylwader wrote:
See you in June and August. Red beers and this time, I'd like to try it with a raw egg...
There is absolutely nothing wrong with red beer and an egg (we call it a bloody fetus), except ya kinda got to have a glass to put it in...

meh. let them breathe cake...

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine