This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By banknote
just busted the jaw adjusting screw on my renzetti traveller.
By HDW
i do that about once a year.it is the big weakness on that device.
By tarpon slime sunscreen
He probably already knows but make sure you let Andy Renzetti know about it. He'll fiddle with the design, use a hardened screw or something so that doesn't happen as easily. Based on my experience he's always interested in and appreciates feedback on his stuff.
By TX.
bottom one or top one?
By TX.
Originally posted by WT:n Bummer. Get a Regal, they're like the Mac of vises.n WT
As in [/img]ac truck"?n I'll keep my Porsche.uh oh, I see a vice discussion a brewin'
By GStyler
The new Renzetti travelers are in. They are a tad bulkier, but they are bullet proof... Literally!The tension setting is a little touchy, but the holding power is incredible. The finish is Flawless. Holds hook sizes #32 through 500/0. Image
By HDW
so they abandoned the true rotary .... that is kind of suprising.
By GStyler
We should have a "Tied in a Bench Vise" Swap....er maybe just a contest, I don;t want to be sent a dozen shitty flies.Biggest P.O.S. wins a dozen Wiggle Turds.

<small>[ November 12, 2006, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: GStyler ]</small>
By GStyler
bah! Wrong button. tried to edit and hit quote, so I double posted. I've been up too long.

<small>[ November 12, 2006, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: GStyler ]</small>
Attitude

Wrong thread for newb fuckery, Fanny.

“ Well you may not know it but this man's a […]

I finally put down the booze long enough to packag[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine