This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By BearsFan
I live in tally and got into some 21yr old over the weekend, didn't cost me nearly that much.

Going to sample some 26yr tonight...

Never mind mate, I don't think we are talking about the same thing.
By root wad
Collecting bottles of Scotch that come in a box, just like hookers and blow (and 100 year old perfects), can be Nature's way of telling you've got too much wonga.
By No Idea
Scotch makes you sit around a campfire lamenting, Bourbon makes you start your own country.

But pour me a Laphroaig 18 while your up.

BM didja notice the 7 yr WL Weller is no longer 7 years old. PVW bought their 7 yr old barrels to meet the demand caused by a few too many articles...sad day. First Wild Turkey, then Evan Williams, now Weller...ashame.
By Kylemc
I'm still waiting on the Strawberry Quick thread.

2 Fish relates ...My shirt wont fit you and the new ones are cooler. I get you one in the post asap you kooky bastard.

Scotch relates....My buddy and I stole a bottle from his surgeon dad when we were 12. I had projectile vomiting and have not drank it since.
By P-A
root wad wrote:Collecting bottles of Scotch that come in a box, just like hookers and blow (and 100 year old perfects), can be Nature's way of telling you've got too much wonga.
Or just plain old stupidness, thats my disease or at least thats what my wife says...
:smile :cool
By P-A
I have been drinkin this stuff since i was pretty young and tested around 400 diffrent
bottles and here are 3 of my all time favourites. If you ever get a hold of one of them
drink them only with the best of mates, thats the only way drink one of these bad boys. Slainthe math
:cool :cool

Great you got one of those Talliskers Mitch, they are the shit!! Heres to you...;)
Attachments:
18årig Talle.jpg
18årig Talle.jpg (58.26 KiB) Viewed 694 times
AP4D2528.jpg
AP4D2528.jpg (343.38 KiB) Viewed 697 times
By P-A
Most of those costs a lot of wonga wonga Mitch but here is one of the best
malts for a reasonable cost. Have you guys tried this one? Glenfarclas 21 year
is almost redicoulously good for what it costs.
Attachments:
Glenfarclas 21.JPG
Glenfarclas 21.JPG (76.8 KiB) Viewed 692 times
P-A wrote:Most of those costs a lot of wonga wonga Mitch but here is one of the best
malts for a reasonable cost. Have you guys tried this one? Glenfarclas 21 year
is almost redicoulously good for what it costs.
P-A,

That stuff is a bit of all right. Do you ship to Southern FL?

Shunned,

Was the Tally worth the yak? I've not sipped of such.

Cheers,

DSG
So how do you drink this scotch stuff? I bought a $100 bottle of it once and nearly shit my pants whilst trying to drink it and smoke a cigar at the same time.
By Kylemc
a fellow non scotch drinker!?
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Woven Hair Flies

I don't tarry with "mere mites" Mine ar[…]

Spring in the SE AK

hell yeah Po, the goodest of goods. https:[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Wait, it’s Thursday today. Next week’s[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine