Unlimited Almost a TR thread

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Lando

Re: Unlimited Almost a TR thread

Post by Lando » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:55 am

Average Joe wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:03 pm
Noodledick wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:05 pm
Your creator gave you a good brain, but you choose to soil it with THC, and proceed to completely defile the English language. Grow the fuck up, find a woman to procreate with, quit smoking the fucking retarded joints. There are projects to be built, institutions to be maintained, children to raise. Get a fucking clue.
As my good friend from Kentucky would say, why don't you just fuck right-off back to wherever it is you came from, you judgmental piece of shit.
Yeah, don't judge Dibs until you have rowed a mile in his boat.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

421sd

Post by 421sd » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:33 pm

Noodledick wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:05 pm
Your creator gave you a good brain, but you choose to soil it with THC, and proceed to completely defile the English language. Grow the fuck up, find a woman to procreate with, quit smoking the fucking retarded joints. There are projects to be built, institutions to be maintained, children to raise. Get a fucking clue.
STFU.

Your 'contributions' here are nothing but negative namby pamby bullshit. If you hate what you see here so much......why are you here?

If you showed up at one of our campfires, I feel certain you would get a lit chunk of firewood upside your head inside of 3 minutes.

Get a fucking clue.

...and oh yeah....solids wrks Mr. FSB. :cool

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:21 am

and I think youre underselling the cbd and hemp potentials involved in the genisis 1:12 creations of the creator equation
not to mention goobering up a good thread
so im gonna drops somes wisdom from the drop zone wall on ya
and attempt to continue share the shit that has meaning to meand how I live my life
Thursday brought more bluebirds a day of valentines and 33 years of livin for one of the crew
sfotex and toaster decided to roll out to ski the big daddy salamander slide path i'd been wanting to try n ski every trip
I decided to hang with the better 1/2
ImageImage

[IMG]https://i5..com/albums/y195/skifishbum/Mt%20Carlyse/IMG_5479_zpsnngpgpgj.jpg[/IMG]

ran into the rest of the crew and headed up
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:24 am

gal pal
jan cats
pow pondos
life coach sick rick mcbiffquick
and shred that shit up like its your bday
:biggrin:
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:34 am

Two mornings in a row...very nice.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:49 am

Friday bought a dozen or so cm's overnight
and the gray birds
and sums others as seen thru mr toasters camera lens
mrs bum he and I headed out
the cool thing about being old slow and not in the greatest uphill travel shape is it gives ya plenty of time to enjoy the little things and stopping to attempt to capture em
and our neighbors of north gots no shortages as that
much like a properly performed 2xhaul sending a cone headed gob of thread and feathers and such attached to a hook across the river
the tele turn is a thing of beauty and grace and mr t lay em down never fails to stoke me out
I scored mrs bum a new set up for the trip so seeing her dig her zeldas was sweet
and the cool thing about fresh snow is a clean slate and well them fresh pillows aint just gonna send themselves
shit got sent
not all shit got landed
and well while ya own your fails
looking over at the witchs shizz ya didn't fail on don't suck much
nor does admiring your stickers shizz or remembering the road trip out to make them kusala pows that slay that pows shit up
more ups
and downs that sure didn't suck
till the final up of the day
and no fresh greens 6 days in don't suck either
nor does Friday night dance party

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:21 am

I understood about 50% of the words but 100% of the fact that you live right !

sarmulminnow

Post by sarmulminnow » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:31 am

Average Joe wrote: ↑

.... you judgmental piece of shit. Yeah, don't judge Dibs until you have rowed a mile in his boat

or hiked some miles on his skins....

Wishin I was ridin those waves with the bunch of you, very nice

relates: bet. noodledick don't ski (good enuf)
go fish
'are you retired?' no, I work for the county

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Three days in a row...man. I hope to be in Nevada tomorrow by a hot springs drinking coffee for day four...
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:28 am

SOBF wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:21 am
I understood about 50% of the words but 100% of the fact that you live right !
i haz a feeling if i was living 100% right them skin track ups i crushed decades ago wouldnt kick my fog ass so bad
but yeah the fuckin old guys ski bum ass can still git it done
aint sure if I miss the days when a 100 was a given minimum and lucky if there was that in the bank account
to I fuckin work way to much from nov-jan to ski but getting pto to huck my carcass off bc pillow lines
well yeah getting paid rarely sucks

the day of 6 sleeps comes quick
and damned if it aint another dob for the 66 years of sleeps fog
even though i bet he stayed up all night a time or 2 back in the 60's ya know :cool:
and well yeah ifin a bakers dozens years from now im still gittin it done like
the bro we met on a random e-hookup on a hut trip a bakers dozen or so trips ago
ill be stoked
split it to git wit it
and headed up

looked over into the star treck stuffs we skied on previous trips
sfotex and toaster beamed over flyn ryan and pink pants pam and i shredded the flying squirells nose
backups
n down
one last up to the lodge

Lando

Post by Lando » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:36 am

We doing the Verde in April again?
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:16 pm

well im sittin here stuck tween finishin a aint even a tr
rods pulled out suns out couldn't see the the decker lake poopers cause sw 30's blew all week
need to go pay down the nother bloody mary and brown water to go with that poutaine and best westerns on the road home trip at cabelos
and they even got poopers in the aquarium there

and shit that's almost south enuff to check the provo or spin a sundance lap
should go skiing or at least take the puppy stuffs up millcreek for some exercise
fuckin rhubarbs up already and theres a winters worth of dog shits in the yard/garden
gears still scattered and in disrepair all over the mancave
im sposed to figure out what im gonna b if I grow up this summer
and sumthins about a resume or life skills
took the drifty cover off and theres shit in the yeti
wife let the snowblower eat the wiring plug
Im getting a new trailer with the tax refund this year
thinkin bout a motor this season
ww afro man do?
looks like wyo went 365 days on a licence
which is nice
waters gonna be high prob thru july
fuckin nephews graduating and ma is coming to town for it and fuckin my 420 fishing holy of safty day plans
but yeah if not sooner