This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Pat
I'm in. lets hope for snow!

I'll bring beer and sausages.
By Salmotrutta
Ramcatt wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:In. Suck it.
I know you're joking

But I'm not...

Do not show up
Everyone/anyone is welcome... Except you
I guess maybe you didn't understand english (again). I said In. Suck it.
By Ramcatt
If anyone is interested in lodging other than thurs/fri/sat nights... shoot me a PM and I can get you in touch with the right people
By P-A
Hi Guys
I have now talked to my second boss and he says he needs every swing dick for this mission.
That means that i am totally fucked, since it is he that signs my leave. Sad beyond words
about this. Life sucks gigantic balls right now!! For Ram and Don, if you guys have had
any expenses on my behalf, just give me a holler and i pay for the room anyway.
:vomit :vomit :vomit
By blumpkin
It was pretty damn cool that you even tried to pull it off P-A.

Obviously we are all interested in getting you over to the states
to fish and party, so when you are able to let us know
and we will build a party around it
at a time and destination that works for ya...
By SOBF
Blump speaks the truff,but i am also interested in chasing some landlocked salmon in Sweden some day. Since PA can't come here lets thinks (dream) about going there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Pat
Im putting the word out for this gig beyond the drake sphere. its going to be more than a steelbow fishing show.....hopefully...

is ram against newbs showing up? I love teaching them how to flyfish without lead or bobbers, would this drake bake be accepting of this?

Last edited by Pat on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Pat
SOBF wrote:
Blump speaks the truff,but i am also interested in chasing some landlocked salmon in Sweden some day. Since PA can't come here lets thinks (dream) about going there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna fish with jed in the backwoods of maine. killer drake bake...killer bugs...
Pat wrote:Im putting the word out for this gig beyond the drake sphere.Why its going to be more than a steelbow fishing show.....hopefully...Yes, it's called a shit show

is ram against newbs showing up? YesI love teaching them how to flyfish without lead or bobbers, would this drake bake be accepting of this? No
always remember...Fuck that guy
By Mike Honcho
West Chester wrote:
Pat wrote:Im putting the word out for this gig beyond the drake sphere.Why its going to be more than a steelbow fishing show.....hopefully...Yes, it's called a shit show

is ram against newbs showing up? YesI love teaching them how to flyfish without lead or bobbers, would this drake bake be accepting of this? No
always remember...Fuck that guy
Shakes head in agreement...
Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail.

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

I agree. Perhaps some homegrown heavahs will help […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine